Reviews for Holes in the Floor of Heaven
Bob chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Luke constantly calling her "sweetheart" is sooooooooooooooo cringe. Shows a real lack of understanding of his character and how he talks.
Didine34790 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Love your story, wish there was more of it
altavistarules chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Nice story. It was however very distracting to have Luke call her "Sweetheart" all the time. I can't imagine him calling anyone that. Once in a blue moon at the very most.
ggandothlover chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
Perfects chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
update!you have to cuz this story is really good and if you dont update i will some how burst through your computer and kill you!this story ROCKS!
cywen69 chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Well, you were right the fist time, she would be 6. She was born in Oct. of 1984, and if it is March of 1991 that would make her 6 yrs and 5 mos. Plus if her B-day is after sept, she would start school the following year. My son and daughter are Dec and Jan, the cut off for Kindergarten was Aug 31 in were we use to live, and the district we live in now is Sept. 15. It's no later than the last day od Sept. usually. So she would have started Kindergarten in Sept, 1990 at age 5, then had her B-day in Oct, 1990 turned 6, then in Dec when they met Luke she still would be 6. Make sense, I hope so.

Wendy
lnl4ever chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
so i just started reading your fic tonite and i must say i love it! im so sick of all the lor and chris crap in season 7. its nice to read some LL and only hope for things to turn around. hopefully you will continue with the story? oh and ms. patty said the kirk the jerk thing.
bianca89 chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
I wasn't expecting you to finish this story but I'm happy that you did. Please make Lorelai give Jess a chance and even more importantly make Jess take that chance when it is offered. Also please don't make Jess and Rory date. Jess was a great guy, just not a good boyfriend for Rory, and now that they are cousins it would seem wierd. Please don't wait months to update again and do so soon.
Babs25 chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
Good chapter. The quote is from Cinnamon's Wake made by Miss Patty referring to Kirk being such a jerk to her while he was working at Doose's Market.
Babs25 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
Very nice chapter! I loved it!
chants chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I'm still reading this story. Keep going. I'm enjoying it. Thanks for the update.
Alyssa1120 chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Hey that was a great chapter. The quote is said by Miss Patty in the epi. Cinammin's (Sp?) wake.
livevicariously chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
quote is by miss patty from cinnamon's wake.

good chapter, jess is back! lol... please let lorelai and luke have a kid! 10 years is a long time, it'd be cute and make people happy!

update soon please!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This sound like a really cute fic. I love stories where they get together when rory was little. update soon:)
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I just read your story and Its great, I love it. Can;t wait to see what happens with Rory and Jess. Oh I so with you on the boyctting of Chris it just gr...