Reviews for Chasing Cars
CileSuns92 chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Okay, this was the perfect epilogue to a great story. There was angst but also love throughout it all, a progression not a simple oh, we've been a part for 5 years let's get into bed and go from there, all guilty and full of secret feelings. Things moved slowly -too slowly for them ;)- but as soon as the ground was solid it simply picked up the pace and ended up being perfectly balanced.

I loved both versions of Emily, even though I can totally picture her eleven-year-old self scaring off her teacher. I'm so glad they finally found their happily ever afters together. I particularly enjoyed all the characters around Meredith and Derek, being honest; even if sometimes they were a little different from the way the show had portrayed them, they were exactly what they needed as support of the events. I might have hated Mike a little, but oh, he was like Finn, just a little worse :)

I can't believe I missed out on this story for so long! I'm glad it showed up on my display, thanks for posting and I really hope all the issues about people staling your stories are over, it's sad when those things happen...

I definitely have to check out more stories of yours!
smashing1900 chapter 21 . 4/11/2010
I'm sorry to hear that someone had stolen your story, but am glad that you decided to keep writing. I love your fics
smashing1900 chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
Simply loved it
smashing1900 chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
I love your unconfident Derek and that Meredith finally decided to tell him thet she wanted a future with him
smashing1900 chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
I just loved the beautiful family time and Derek's gift was amazing. And Mer said "I love you". Can't wait to find out why Derek is nervous, again. I'm so glad I really don't have to wait
smashing1900 chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
Just perfect how they both came to realize at the same time that "slow" had to stop
smashing1900 chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Thank you for sending Mike away. Even though he didn't deserve being treated like that, he was kind of an * when he appeared out of nowhere and assuming
smashing1900 chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
Oh, Derek misread the kiss. No!
smashing1900 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
Yes, exactly as the appearance of Addison. I'm in shock. I thought Mike was out of the picture
smashing1900 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
I loved that she made a move so that Derek knows she's interested in him
smashing1900 chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
She's officially back. Yeah!
smashing1900 chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
This was a perfect chapter to do the two POV of the same scene. I loved how muh in synch they are and, although I don't like Izzie that much, I enjoyed her POV.
smashing1900 chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
It's interesting how you imagined that Meredith picked up Derek at the bar (before Shonda decided to give us her version). I loved that he said he was done since that night.
smashing1900 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I loved the idea of them meeting every week, even if Meredith was no longer in Seattle
smashing1900 chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
I liked Addison giving Derek friendly advice and I, for one, didn't hate the idea of Meredith having a boyfriend. I'm just happy that she decided to move back