Reviews for Forbidden Love
Awesome Guest chapter 2 . 4/9
I just want to ask you one thing...will you finish? I really want to see the end of this
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
That was so good please write more
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
nice
Shelby-Belby chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG! I love it. You ahve to write more.
Winder chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh I really liked it! Are you going to continue or is this a no go?

I hope you do continue though. That is if you're not to busy.
iheartgaympreg chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
PERFECTOOO! please write the next chap, im biting my nails with anticipation from the wonder of what dylans reply will bee... :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
plz keep wrting
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
its really good so u should update soon!
Tren Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
It's good so far... Now put more up, before I find you and kick your butt for keeping your readers waiting for so long!
AnneOfTheIsland chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Please may we have some more lovely WillDylan? Oh, and it's not incest cos they're not blood related.
BananaBat18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Please continue this, I want to see Dylan's reaction.
dbgothicprincess chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
loved the story. please continue it, i think you've really got something good here. i love the way dylan came to will when he was upset and how will looks so vulnerable.
Animegirl1129 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Bwah, you can't just leave us hanging there! Update, I beg of you!
oheygracey chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
GRR! I WANT MORE! There's not enough of this to go around... haha! The whole "I love you" thing was a bit sudden, but I'll roll with it. Especially if it means more DylanWill later... heheh... Also, in the beginning, you might want to take the "that his mother had made for him" out of the first paragraph. It's a bit too long, and it doesn't flow. But I luffle this pairing to death, and the rest of your writing was wondiferously amazing.

TheInkSlayer
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i like it. i hope you finish.