Reviews for The Night Heaven Fell
Lilly B chapter 20 . 3/31/2007
i was so glad to see you updated! i loved the chapter! truth be told, i didn't really remember what was going on, but i got the gist of it by the end of the chapter. wish i had time to go back and re-read the story to get caught up, but i'm behind on everything in my life, so i guess it will have to wait for a while...hehe. again, great job and please update again soon!
friendly chapter 20 . 3/30/2007
this is a cool story.. keep up the good work..
DetacheAngel777 chapter 19 . 2/18/2007
Just finished reading this. Update Soon.
Lilly B chapter 19 . 1/14/2007
great chapter...i'll kind of miss kimmie being with des and the boys for their next adventure...but being pregnant does have it's limitations...hehe. please update again soon!
friendly chapter 19 . 1/14/2007
yeah you're back... great job...
kobez2.0 chapter 19 . 1/13/2007
OK Really loving the story (and thats saying something because usually there is too much love in HATE for me to feel THAT about stuff, but somehow you managed to keep me hooked (please don't wait so long to write another chapter). but I do have one problem, Dean is a player, some slammin' hottie offering sex would not have him droolin' and stumblin' like a retarder red-neck, unless of course this women was employing some supernatural control over him (but Sam would totally notice that and of her like that *snapes fingers*) all I'm saying (becides how great the story is (especially the post-apocaliptic world part)is that you have Dean acting like too much of a pre-pubesent boy to seem plausable. sorry I really have trouble saying bad stuff about stuff. and I was just curious as to why Des(?) would talk so openly infront of someone she distrusted? (where are the hunter instincts?)
Lilly B chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
i was so glad to see you updated! great chapter...i can't wait for the next one. man, i love the stuff that dean and des come up with...they are so much a like it's funny. great job!
kobez2.0 chapter 17 . 11/4/2006
please write more! c'mon don't leave me hangin'. id offer some critisizm but i like what ive read so far, especially the post-apocaliptic(sp?) 'terminator' world they live in. very kool. anyway please write more! i have to know how it ends!

p.s. i was kinda going for the 'invader zim' voice
Lilly B chapter 17 . 9/28/2006
hahaha...i loved the part when kimmie told michael off. it was great! great job with the chapter...i was so glad to see you updated. keep going, you are doing great! oh, and update as soon as you can!
Repeating October chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
hm... i'm still trying to figure out everything - but hey its good reason to keep reading! What to say... characters are well written, plot seems good, and style is pretty good too. It seems I have a lot of catching up to do :)
ashlyns chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
"Countless years of training, demon hunting and thinking circles around me,” Said Dean, staring at the object hanging from the window of the second floor hotel room they were standing in. "And they climb down bed sheets."

-LOL It's always the simplest things!

Sweet chapter. Update soon please!
oldladywinchester chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
I wanted to name this chapter "Pink Taffita doesnt go with firearms". I dont know why, im just weird like that.
Lilly B chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
i'm really glad you updated again...i was thinking you had left the story. i really like it though, so don't do that. anyway, great job...can't wait to see what happens next!
X5vale chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Yay! Another chapter! I will read it ASAP! Thanks for updating hun!
Silverwolf 2006 chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
wow that was great please write more soon thank you