Reviews for Letting go is hard to do
RasenShuriken92 chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
i love the story! :D X3
Lacrymosa17 chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
LOL! i love the thoughts you put in the last chapter. Lee figured out the cake was bought! lol! I love the story though. its was amazing! Hope to see that you write more Naruto fics!
calico.snails chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
It's done? Or not? Well, I'm not sure, but I will critique it as if the story is done. For the most part, this story was a very interesting, sweet tale on Hinata and Naruto's journy through love. I very muched enjoyed it, however, parts of the story seemed mundame and the reoccuring scenes made the story dragg on too much. Also, you may not be a computer or a professional writer, but that's no excuse for not trying to edit and remove all typos and mistakes. So, all in all, this was a very cute story of the journey of love that both Hinata and Naruto undertook.

-Kristine X3-
Clawn chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Bravo! Suspense up to the very end. And what an ending it was, simple, yet beautiful. Nice job!
Riyuto-san chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
So far so good. I'm glad that Naruto and Hinata confessed to each other. It's about time.

Update soon!
Wormkaizer chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Hey~ Just wanted to let you know that I love you story~ It was so beautiful~ *sniffs* This has to be my favorite NaruHina story in a long time. :3 Keep up the fantastic job~
dreamlifter chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
good romanyic drama. very fun story to have read to the finish. epilogue comming?
taintedlegacy chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
Update soon, great story!
Lacrymosa17 chapter 13 . 5/1/2007
Did i review for this? hm.. dont remember... anywayz, i love this story, its hard to find good NaruHina fics. the last update was a long time ago so, i hope u dont drop the story! i need to know what happens!

PLz update!
openbook902 chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
oh please update soon i need to see what happens

lol i want hinata to get naruto and be happy but the way your writing your chapters lately has me worried lol thanks and later
sealdfox chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
I realy like this story. It's hard to find A good Naru/Hina story. But, this is one of them.

Update soon

LordHatredX chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
lol update!
Tobmaster chapter 12 . 11/13/2006
Your story was very enjoyable to read. There really wasn't much depth to it, but I really like to have some less serious and lighter types of stories. I really think you did a good job on progressing time without loosing out on the big topics. Once again I enjoyed it and look forward to more chapters...
Purple1 chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
Ah... I love it!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
I can't wait for more - this chapter was nice. (Argh, I use hyphens too much...)