Reviews for Disasterpiece Theater
Super Hurricane chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Oh, and by the way, can you put Nuku Nuku in for the next one? I mean, typecast Sora as Nuku and Tai as that boy she hangs around with. I mean, it's a very funny comedy show.

Oh and where's the picture?
Super Hurricane chapter 1 . 8/6/2002

Oh and where's the picture?
Super Hurricane chapter 24 . 8/6/2002
(laughs) Man, this is good! I thoughgt you had a double dose of writers block! Oh, and are ou having another Batpig contest? Becuase I've got a fanfic ready to come out!
Crayon chapter 24 . 8/3/2002
Yippie!... and poor, mistreated Quatre... and Takeru...
i-luv-fanfiction chapter 8 . 7/31/2002
I'm a BIG T.K. (and Ryo) fan and this chapter is pretty good!
Cele chapter 22 . 6/1/2002
They show it early Sat morning sometimes, and on that Boomerang channel... Heh, I used to like some SF... Apache Chief and Robin... Robin kicks ASS. *hugs Robin Plushie to d-e-a-t-h* Cute. You forgot Castro, tho.
Cele who has been busy with fing projects for months chapter 21 . 6/1/2002
*thanks the School God that its over* OMG... This was a great moodlifter! Hawkmon: And I'm genuinely British... I luv that. Euro humor is weird and I don't get it... Plus Europeans don't tip! In Touristland... *blah blah blah* Cute. Real cute.
Celestra chapter 23 . 4/20/2002
Heheh, go King Weregarurumon! *No offense to the other super authors, but I've actually heard of KWG* YAY! NO WRITERS BLOCK!
Nikara chapter 23 . 4/18/2002
Very nice. I liked this one a lot! Glad to see you back again.
Crayon chapter 23 . 4/12/2002
Argh. I'm such a butterbrain... I reviewed the wrong chapter. Again.. so it took me a good half-hour to realize that there was a NEW chapter and I was in it...

*slaps herself*

EEE! Crayon Girl! So I'm a little ditzy... but in a Phoebe-from-Friends sort of way... YAY! Thank you soooo much! Squee!
Crayon chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
EEEE! Cuteness!

Armadillomon gets no attention in the show, and I can just picture him with that watermelon thing...
Super Hurricane chapter 23 . 4/12/2002
Me: (pops in and knocks them out with morphine darts) Well, that was fun.

Wormmon:(A bit dizzy) Master, why is the room spinning?

Me: Don't call me master, besides that Writer Block ate you remember?

Drode: You're saying a stupid Writer's block almost totaled us?

Me: Yep.

Crayon Girl: Hey, SH, we got the portal going, want to come?

Me: Of course, btw, where's that fanfic?

Crayon Girl:(confused) What fanfic?

Me: (facefaults)
AuthoressCrest chapter 23 . 4/11/2002
Hmmm The super Authors need a logo or a theme song. How about this for a logo 'Saving the Fanfiction World one blockhead at a time!' *Gives vitory sign* Kari: That was very corny. Crest: *pouts* Hey aren't you suppose to say that rocked like all the other muses do for their authors? Kari: Have I ever been nice to you? Crest: No! *Sulks* But at least I still have Ken somewhere Ken: *From some other authors page* Sorry Crest Im at someone elses. I swear you people why cant you have some one else as your muse and leave me alone. I cant be at 26 different peoples profiles at a time. Crest: But Ken I like you and your the only person that keeps me away from the psycho. *Points to Kari* And besides YOu guys ruined my review! Kari: How about I finish it for you! Lia that was a bunch of- *Clamps hand on Kari's mouth* Crest: So now your trying to turn the authors against me. Dont think so. *Scratches head* Uh sorry 'bout that. THey kinda just show up whenever they wont! But hey I really thought this was coolies! Y eah for the Super Authors! _; I liked this!
Celestra chapter 22 . 4/10/2002
Heehee, also quite interesting. Geh, I'm glad I never saw the Wonder Twins.
Celestra chapter 21 . 4/10/2002
Definitely one of the more interesting Disaster Pieces. No, no, no ,no, nooooooooooooo singing on Hawkmon's part!