Reviews for Path of Peace
Darebear the bear chapter 7 . 1/12
Man this is a stroy on how ranma would reacted to being rape and how she reacts to the aftermath of hikia death. So far this is the best ranma fanfic. You should make a crossover for this fic with somethink like fate/zero or ect it would be great man
SignDowny chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
till now this is an amazing story. When it comes to Female Ranma pairings I like Mu Tsu the most
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Good story
Claire Danielle chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Great story, though terrifying at times, thanks for sharing
aki chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
This fix is shit. The premise is okay but the execution is terrible, for starters post manta makes this ridiculous. Akane should be the one comforting ranma at this point, why do non Ra ak pairing authors always set their story right when ranma and akane confess their love is beyond me, lopping ryougas head off with a Ki sword is over dramatic and beyond ranma,s latent Ki based abilities, it likely wouldn,t kill ryouga anyway, the less tough ranma at this point is bullet proof against grounds that can penetrate thick stone
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Nice little story. I enjoyed it.
JohnStang chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
Is an update too much to hope for with this story.

You left off with Ranma realizing she is both the Yin and the Yang. Both Female and Male. And that Ranma does not lose.

Well in this story Ranma lost a lot.

I like to see Ranma get it all back. I also think Ranma was too curt with the dealings with the Saotome Patriarchs. If Ranma had used more tact under those extremely stressfull circumstances then I feel he/she would not have lost there.

Its just my humble opinion. I dont think they are totally unreasonable despite having some fits of stupidity (the cat-fist/man amoungst men agreement). They just does not know and still dont know all the facts.

I Nadoko ever found out Ranma was raped by Ryouga then I think she will resurrect him just to kill him herself same goes for Genma. They may act like family honor is all important but deep down they know Ranma is most important.

I truly believe Soun to be honorable enough to go along with it without pressing the issue of the schools to be joined. I think Ryouga actions voided that deal for this generation.

I dont think deep down Ranma can turn her back on the art. For one Mouse pratices the art himself somewhat. No the ranma in the anime whole life is the art. She breaths the art. And the art does not hold her captive in any way.

As far as the art failing her in her fight with Ryouga, you wrote it yourself in the first chapter that Ryouga had the help of demonic powers.

I think another saga is needed in this story. The saga where Ranma's honor is restored as far as the Tendos and Saotomes is concerned. I look forward to it.

cabrera1234 chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
i read all the way to chapter 9 awesome story
AshK1980 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Good work!
Natalie-E-G chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
I am still enjoying the story. Sorry I missed so many chapters but I only check weekly at best and sometimes miss updates.

I do apologize for the chapter 5 review. I must have read two stories and gotten the reviews backwards. You probably already figured that out though.

I did see two sentences I think you did not get right. The first one is where I see the problem. "Her male side seemed to be weakening more and more slowly, as if it were fading. Then, when she would think the female side would get stronger, it would pool its strength, to support the male side. She felt odd by that, not able to understand why when she was now fully a woman." It seems you should not have used the word slowly. Maybe something like "... slowly, but as it would start to fade away [completely or disappear] her female side which was getting stronger would suddenly bolster the male side. She thought it odd, not able to understand why, when she was now fully a woman."

I do think Ranma is bouncing back rather quickly. She has made peace with HERself, accepted a lover, gotten pregnant, and become a miko. As near as I count it, it has been about a month since the first rape, 2 weeks since the second rape and attempted murder of Mousse that she stopped by killing Ryouga, 12 or 13 days since telling everything to Ryouga’s family, 10-12 days since the funeral where she lost her parents, her surrogate family, and her last longtime friend.

I have no problem with the reaction to the killing (turning her back on martial arts). I have a problem with HER accepting a lover due to the nature of the trauma. I have known females that were raped and they either sought sex to dominate their lovers or withdrew until they found someone they KNEW they could trust and were safe with. While some of the other reviewers say Ranma would just see a rape as another beat down to overcome, I doubt it. He was surprised at the extreme strength of Ryouga. He was manhandled to the point it would have been as a 2 year old being beaten by a professional fighter, and he was never allowed to pass out. He was essentially tortured, and then forced to drink something that would change him forever. He was basically taught that by not being able to refuse drinking, even it he held his breath until he passed out, that would still be a failure, and then forced to endure not just being raped but to enjoy the act. Probably the last fact, is what would have caused the most pain. Not only was he raped but he enjoyed it and wanted more. No, I think the mental and spiritual trauma to male Ranma was extreme.

Sorry if I see the healing just needing to take much longer. It is your story, and I am quite sure that you feel it needs to go that fast, if only to make it so Ranma could move out of the Nekohaten that quickly.
King Loki chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
For me, this is the best chapter you've done in the story. I did think we were losing to much of the character of Ranma. It's great to see that you'll be putting back components of the old Ranma with your new Ranma.

Your description of gender is very modern and something that I think is lacking in most Ranma-chan and Ranma locked fics. In most Ranma locked fics we get Ranma being forced to unlearn and throw away all he's done in life before becoming fully woman, something that I feel is really bad and kind of disrespectful of the character of Ranma. It's great seeing that your Ranma doesn't have to or want to.

All I can say that would inprove the story is probably a chapter or segment focusing on Mousse's opinion on his realationship with Ranma (maybe showing his fears and desires for the future), a return of Ranma's cocky and wild attitude though mixed with her now newfound maturity and probably adding something martial arts releated to do with her jobs (many Mikos in fiction are involved in deamon sealing). I mention keeping in martial arts because Ranma has spent most of her life working on her skills so it would be kind of a big waste to throw it all away. Anyway you can choose to accept or ignore whatever you want. Your fic, your descision.

Keep up the great work! Glad this fic is alive and glad it's going in a good direction!
ranma girl 14 chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Nice, can't wait to read the next chapter. _
kyothefallenkit chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
hm...interesting, bad Ryoga *sighs* anyways WAY TO GO Mousse!X3XD
bsmitty chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
Great fic! Honestly, this is the first MouseRanma fic Ive ever read, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope you get around to finishing it.
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Just a quick question, will Ranma be staying friends with the Tendo sisters, Shampoo, and possibly Ukyo, though that's probably pushing it?