Reviews for The Memoires of a Psychic Pokeclone
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
This is very interesting. I can say I like the Japanise "darker" Mewtwo better, I've always thought that there is something very sadistic in him and in this fic it was really evident.

And plot was nice, nothing too complicated, but nothing too simple either. Just good.

And it would be good for you to put "Mewtwo" to that place where you can put the chareacter, it would make finding this fic a little easier. I only found this trough a community.

Well, thank you for this, there really can't be enough good Mewtwo fics in here.
Sgt.Shank chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
I like like this better than the actual tale of Mewtwo.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Very interesting. I like all the plots twists and stuff.
tamba243 chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Mewtwo in a house...that's a scary thought.
angel raziella chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
pretty good, expect another reveiw soon, (sorry i m a liitle bit breif, see ya later )

Angel

X X X
Miyuutsuu chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
And so...another good story comes to an end. Oh, how I shall miss the way Mewtwo went through go get vengeance.

But that won't stop me from rereading it over & over again. Kudos to you. Kudos.

bionicle-girl chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
Hm, this is getting quite interesting...update soon!
Miyuutsuu chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
M. Nice.

Looks like something evil is going down. And I can't wait for it.

bionicle-girl chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
I wonder what Mewtwo will do to Jessie...well, this is a really good story. Update soon!
Miyuutsuu chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
And so...the plot thickens...

What an interesting turns of events. Good show. And that wasn't sarcasm. I mean, it's really good.

TRlCKSTER chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
Oh, I love it! Write more soon, please! This si cool, there aren't many stories like this, at least that I've been able to find.
Miyuutsuu chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Nice chapter. Keep at it.

bionicle-girl chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
I like it! Please update soon!
Miyuutsuu chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Ho hum! At first, it took me some re-readings to get my attention, & and now: I like it. May your tale of vendetta be more recognized to more viewers. I know I am. By the way: I took the test again a bit more different...

I still got the Mewtwo persona.

Miyuutsuu.