Reviews for Code Lyoko E56: Frozen Heart
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
These stories are decently written, and it really gets the feel of each character's personality. So far, no one seems OOC. I'm really liking these.
MarkeithL chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like that episode. I like how you emphasis on Yumi and Ulrich, but the battle on the end and the part about de-activating the tower seems a bit rushed. Also it'd would have been cool if you added Jerhime as a bigger character. I know I know I am over fifty episodes behind schedule. GOOD JOB.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great
mitsuchan325 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
so close to telling her the truth, and awesome job on the situation. ;3
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
he loved her and he knew she was suppose to die so he risked his own life how sweet
The Old Rycr chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
ARGH! STUPID RTTP IS ALWAYS A MOMENT TOO SOON!

Hehe, that was a good one though. Ulrich and Yumi once again came close to admitting everything, then were brought back into the past again. That's happened a lot, huh?

Anyway, good job. I love this chapter. Just wondering, when Aelita's virtualized with Yumi's data, does she still look kind of like herself? Like with pink hair? Or does she look completely like Yumi?
Starky chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
He was so close to telling Yumi! Sissy, she's mean, she better not get in the group! Next one is ready to be read, love these stories!
Tsuiraku Nami chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
aw...that was sad...and sweet...and some things were funny...and...all at the same time...WOW...I'm going to read another chapter...even though it's not another day...I still want to...so I am...because I can...because you aren't the boss of me...but...in all technicality...neither am I...I DIGRESS!