Reviews for Code Lyoko E57: Attack of Uber Sissy
MarkeithL chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like this episode a lot. It seems shorter then the others but hey what to do? Aelita is getting annoying with her constant TV knowledge. I like how Sissy was added into the story. GO Ulumi. Ulrich and Yumi. GOOD EPISODE.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow, neat.
mitsuchan325 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
this was another really good one, i was a little scared when yumi broke her back, but then you made her better, which ade me really happy. you rule! ;3
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
that was a good story!
ArchlordV chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw...poor Sissi! She wants Ulrich so BAD! Freakin' awesome story, though! Starky's right, XANA is getting more violent! Then again, if I recall correctly Sissi WAS the first person XANA himself possessed in the series, not to mention countless other moments reflecting on things like that (XANA X Sissi?)... Anyway, great story! Keep up the good work!

D.X.
Starky chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Xana is getting more violent! And nice jokes, sounds like Odd alright. Another great story done and another one waiting for me to read!
Yumi2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was really good, i liked it. AWESOME! At first i thought it was going to be weird but it wasnt, because it said sci-fi. You should change the genre though, so it is romance/action, that would fit it a lot more, keep up the work!

~Yumi2
Tsuiraku Nami chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
hehe...that was funny...the ending...and all of Odd's cracks on Sissy! Great chap-I mean-episode! Had me worried there for a moment but then...it all got better in the end!