Reviews for Code Lyoko E62: Secret of Xana
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Nice chapter, creepy, but still a good chapter.
marine chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
aelita je trouve que tous les episode de code lyoko sontpo
tploy chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
FYI: In the Martial Art Form Known as Judo/JuJitsu, the Belting color Levels from lowest to Highest if Memory Serves me since its been quite a while for me are as follows. Absolute beginner Level 0: White, Level 1: Yellow, Level 2: Orange, Level 3: Light Green, Level 4: Dark Green, Level 5: Light Blue, Level 6: Dark Blue, Level 7: Forgotten, Level 8: Light Brown, Level 9: Dark Brown, Level 10: Black, Level 11: Black, Level 12: Dark Red. Karate is colored similar except all at level 10 and above are Black.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
cool*giggles*
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was a close one but jeremie helpin XANA that turns the show around
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I've read up to here so far, and I must say you're an amazing writer; you've filled a lot of the smaller gaps of the plot in interesting ways, and the bigger gaps in even more interesting ways. I like how you talked about the romantic situation between Ulrich and Yumi from both points of view, and really considered how William and Sissi would react. I really like the parts where you talk about things from Aelita's perspective, showing all the things she doesn't understand which no one can really explain. And I gotta say, the jokes are hilarious.

At this point, I've found a couple things are hard to understand. First of all, why doesn't S.S. have her own virtual form, and just borrows Yumi's? Second, when Jeremie came to Sector 5, why didn't you describe what he looked like? Third, very trivial, can you give a better description of what S.S. looks like, such as how long her hair is or what color her eyes are? Fourth... why was Jeremie helping Xana?

See you on the forum!
Starky chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Major twist, never saw that coming! And Jeremie, almost evil, but it is for a good end, but like with what he did to Sissy a couple episodes ago, does the end justify the means?