Reviews for Code Lyoko E65: Run, Run, Run
great!
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
yumi!lol im bored
Starky chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
O, Jeremie is going to be found out. And the violence, extreme, these stories are so great! Next story!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
To the guy who just made a review, vat a maroon! Is every episode of Code Lyoko under TeddyGodzilla? NO! They are seperate episodes! If they were all under one episode it would take hours to watch one episode because there is never a break! WHy do you think Code Lyoko is seperate episodes? Its a TV Show! Man I can't believe I have to explain something that simple to someone.

Also, clogging the entire Code Lyoko section? I am mearly 23 of 20 stories, although most of the others are "Character X and Y get stuck in a room so they do it" while mine are actually stories that took time to write, thought to write, and more then "I suddenly fell into my TV and landed on Code Lyoko!". Must be one of those authors aren't you? Why you have to diss my stuff, sad, so sad.

Although there was this one story, have to look to find it, that was really cool, like an OVA for how Lyoko was found that rocked my world.
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I didn't read your story, I'm afraid. I'm here to say I'm angry that you're clouding the whole darn forum with the VERY SAME STORY, and all of its chapters are seperate entries! Learn to go through your profile and put all the chapters of the same story under the SAME STORY, not spam the whole place with this crud. .