Reviews for The Sanctuary
BobWhite chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
FLAMING YOU: THIS IS A FLAME! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO HACK MY PROFILE AND STEAL ALL OF MY STORIES. THIS IS BOBWHITE AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT WHAT YOU DID IS STUPID. NOT ONLY DID U STEAL MY STORIES, YOU DELETED SOME OF THEM THAT I DIDN'T HAVE SAVED ON MY COMPUTER AT THE TIME. HERE'S A THOUGHT, STOP HACKING PEOPLE AND GET UR OWN PROFILE!

BY THE WAY, IF ANYONE READS THIS REVIEW, STARYKID USED TO BE ME UNTIL THE IDIOT CLAIMING TO BE STARYKID NOW HACKED ME AND I HAD TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. OH YEAH, AND FANFICTION WON'T DELETE THE PROFILE. THEY SAY THAT I HAVE TO GET ON THE ACCOUNT AND DELETE IT MYSELF. THE WHOLE POINT OF HACKING SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT IS SO THEY CAN'T GET ON AND THE PASSWORD AND EMAIL WAS CHANGED.
Amzalot chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
well, the idea isn't too far out of whack. I mean, Celts and magic and sorcery...there is some good stuff there. But I think you should flesh it out a bit, use some characterization and type out words instead of just using & instead of and, b/c instead of because.

The idea is very creative and I think you could work it out a little more to get something really good going.
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is...too strange...I don't know...I just can't see it...Roar and Harry Potter...? What the hell made you think up a combination like this? ;(