Reviews for Sunday
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is just too depressing.

Vixie: No fluff, no lemon, and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and a sad weight on your chest.

Not that it isn't a good story but...

Vixie: Not every story has a happy ending.

I know, I know...

Vixie: beautifully done.
Special Agent Stace chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
"How much blood is running through your caffeine stream?"

Abby strode toward the door, long chain earrings swinging. "Much too much."

"You have creepy neighbors," Abby observed as soon as she got into the vehicle. "That man? The one in apartment 8D? He asked me if I was selling drugs when I walked past him on the stairs."

Ziva tried not to laugh. "He's a clinical psychologist."

Abby cringed. "I saw the agency psychologist once. The first and only time I went, she asked me if I was suffering from a case of the Mondays. I told her I was going to burn down the building. I think Tony even stole her stapler for me later that day."

Baha I swear to God you're magic. Can't beleive all these lines came from your stories!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I want to say that the "How much blood is running through your caffeine stream?" dialogue is form something, but I can't think of what that woul be.

Would the "piano and drums and a wailing female voice" be Evanescence, Nightwish, Sleepthief or Within Temptaion?

Yikes. Ugh! I can't see Abby being this way, but it was an interesting story none the less.

Erin
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
aw. poor ziva! I love the thought of abby just coming and stealing ziva but wish they could actuly hook up. uess I just have to hope that some day you will write a part two to this and have abby realize that ziva means it or something.
Okceg chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That. Was. AMAZING! Perfect. That's all I can say. For a Zabby non-explicit, it doesn't get much better than this. Don't write another chapter, anything more'd ruin that amazing ending that just makes you go "Oh my God!" when you read it.

Nice work, keep it up.
Amazon Penny chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is a fantastic story! You have pinned the characters perfectly, and had me enthralled from the very first sentence. Since it was published such a long time ago I doubt there'll be an update to the story, but one can always hope, right?

I loved it, and would be wrapped if you'd consider writing more! You have a brilliant way of telling a story - thank you for such an interesting read. :)
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
goddamn.. that was just cold

somehow I can see that happening, but on the other hand I can't see her as anything but a sweetie

kick ass fic, despite how it left me feeling kinda nautious(in a sad way, not a sick way) about how Abby did that to Ziva

I wonder how Abby would react if she was the one who got dumped instead of always being the dumper - might make her less detached, hopefully
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i like it though abbie was a bit cold towards the end. update? maybe with a happier ending?
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
ah. very nice. but i must say, Abby does indeed seem a bit cold. poor Ziva! is this going to be continued? i sure hope so! cause then Ziva won't be feeling so cold anymore!

DeMoKa
prin69 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
oh no freaking way!

um. let's see. breakfast club?

and... i have no idea. lol.

this is SO good! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! (it deserved FIVE yays). .

oh, i love ziva in this. abby's freinds are so cool. and abby herself rocks. bowling, only been once. never got the hang of it. but poor ziva, can kill a guy but can't knock a pin down. lol. and her there at the end after saying that. wow.

i love this!