Reviews for Affronted Affections
kaikai0818 chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
I just finished your story and it was great! It was really dramatic, I recall reading the chapter of Athrun getting expelle for something he didn't do and saying outloud "Poor Athrun" hahah :P. Great ending! I have to admit I would've been really irked if Meyrin and Athrun ended up together but they didn't and the ending was very well written :)
shingekinoaddict chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
I liked it~ Good thing you let them be together or else I would have thrown a tantrum... I just hate the other girl... Nice work~
CagsZala chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
Great Work! I absolutely loved this storyy. however, i found it very depressing when athrun and cagalii got seperated. but, its okayy now because after 4 long years there back together! i cant believing you were considering pairing athrun with meyrin at the end! but im glad you didnt because i hat meyrin so much! Thank you for writing and competleting this story. and even though it late, if you ever have the time please write an epligoue!
MimiMasquerade chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
It was like the good version of A Walk To Remember (listening to Dare You To Move while reading it). I love this story :).
Desole chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
at first it was super good to very good to good at the meer part be then it suddenly shot up to infinitely good at this chap
Desole chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
will athhran be alright
Desole chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
please you rock but no more ear nippling
Desole chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
the dance rocked the story rocked even more
Desole chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
you rock and your stories rock
Kageriah chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Great story!
Yuni chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Hi!

Nice story! U know,when the first time i read this... I thought it was just some kinda boring. But anyway... GREAT! KEep working!
Yuni chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Hi!

rdesa91 chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
hello! I am an asucaga fan! uhm... I know it's too late for me to make a comment because you wrote this down a year ago..but, you know what, you should write more stories just like this one. I hope you could really write more stories about athrun and cagalli...I'm hoping you really could... my friends and I are really overwhelmed when people write stories about them because we feel that we are not the only one's who live in this world who's so crazy with their love team! My friends and I are hoping for more!Actually, we actually could write stories of our own about athrun and cagalli but, we'd rather choose to read some of the stories written by the fans of asucaga...Thank you so much! I really appreciate those people who really write stories about them!
Milisante chapter 16 . 12/17/2007
Ah, such a great story! I liked it a lot! Thanks!

And I'm glad you made that happy ending

They should be together after all they've been through! :)
songshan chapter 16 . 11/27/2007
nice story ... it catched my interest _ i never thought i could read a story without even take a break _ if you going to write a sequel to it .. let me know ;) i'm one of your fan ;) ...