Reviews for In The Thick of It
deanssammy chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
squee love it how Sammy fought.
heather03nmg chapter 18 . 2/25/2007
Wow, I love your stories, plenty of hurt Dean and brotherly angst. Great job!
funkyspunk chapter 18 . 1/10/2007
hey! i read your sequel its really good. Is there another one? forgive me if there is i havent really quite have had a closer look (that didnt make much sense i just sorta put words in, lol) any stories you may recommend? or authors? i get bored at night and since its the holidays i can stay up. :)
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 18 . 11/18/2006
omg! im lost for words. ure story was excellent. i loved it. i got teary eyed! sam did a good job kicking demon but lol. im gonna read the next sequeal now lol!1 i love ure stories!
The Kiss of Death chapter 18 . 9/18/2006
awesome story.
KatieLB chapter 18 . 8/16/2006
I actually like the way you had john leave...it fits him well... another well written and fun story... im moving on to the next. thanks for entertaining me this week
KatieLB chapter 17 . 8/16/2006
very well written battle scene you could have easily lost us but it went quick and well together...good job...as usual.
KatieLB chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
ok so didnt see that one coming... im suppose to be getting ready for work... argh. ill read the rest later...good job
KatieLB chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
another really good couple of chapters... glad that the nurse told dean why sam left so he doesnt think that he just left. good job
KatieLB chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
argh... stubborn winchester men just like i said before. another good couple of chapters
KatieLB chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
another good couple of chapters... if only john and sam would talk this would all be fixed...but no stubborn winchester men. good job as always
KatieLB chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
I like how you have dean written in this chapter... how i would like to kick john. good job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
hope you dont mind im just going to read all your stories... i was excited to find a sequel this morning... good beginning.
AquarianNightSky chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
Nice. I was wondering if there was going to be a time when Sam would be posessed. Your description of it was amazing. I'm off to read the next story now.

Toodles!
SpiritWolf13 chapter 18 . 6/12/2006
again great job. (smiles) big thumbs up lol