Reviews for MUMMY Of MINE
Nakhti chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
ok, you take a good story and change the names, replace all suspense and humorous dialogue with clumsy exposition and perfunctory, unamusing blather, and this is your idea of improving the Mummy? ok, whatever...
Nathaneal Jacobs chapter 16 . 8/16/2006
That chapter was fun...I like killing of minor characters...

Sincerely,

(signed)Nathaneal Jacobs
Cookie044 chapter 16 . 7/29/2006
Cute chapter... next one soon I hope.
Estora chapter 16 . 7/28/2006
Yes, good chapter, perhaps a little short but enoyable. And they're not "kanobie" jars, they're "Canopic" jars. :)

Want more so update soon!

estora
deeply-spaced chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Aw, I love Jonath... oh, I mean James! LOL. And Will being all protective of him by grabbing onto him in the water to make sure he didn't drown. Seems I'm not the only one who wants to protect poor Jonathan. Will does too just like Rick does in the movie.

And the way he pushed past Beni and threw him overboard without even trying... heehee... that is SO Jonathan.

I just started reading, and read straight through to this chapter. I still need to finish reading the rest and then I will post reviews for all the chapters. Promise.

Please keep writing James as you are ... he's just perfect. Maybe he can get a bigger part in a chapter or two to come? To me, Jonathan didn't get enough of the spotlight.

Great chapter and I like the extra bit you are adding to the original story. More of the same, please!

Hugs!

Sheri
Estora chapter 15 . 7/7/2006
Well, I dunno about Ren and James aka Jonathan. It just seems...odd. I mean, Will aka Rick and Ivy aka Evy, then his sister Ren and Ivy's aka Evy's brother James aka Jonathan? It's kinda...weird I guess.

Have we heard from Ardeth yet? I wonder what name you're gonna make him. Anyway, I want to hear from him soon hopefully! Maybe Ardeth and Ren, whaddaya say?

Estora

PS: Looking forwards to an update soon!
Nelle07 chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
Why did you change their names? And will Ren be in love with someone! Also ...update soon!
Estora chapter 14 . 7/3/2006
I can't believe I didn't review sooner. This is a great rendition of TM! I, too, did a rendition from which I carried on to TMR and a sequel which I thought would be a flop but I was surprised. I'm really enjoying Ren. My OC was Rick's sister as well.

I'm surprised that not too many people have reviewed. This is good. Keep up the great work and I hope to read another chapter soon!

Cookie044 chapter 14 . 7/2/2006
Real cool...I am enjoying the twist on this Rick and Evy or should I say Will and Ivy...pls. continue.
Cookie044 chapter 13 . 6/21/2006
Loved the take on this, funny and love the name chgs. Cant wait for the next chapters.
Nathaneal Jacobs chapter 13 . 6/20/2006
Yo, I helped write this. Still, I'd like to say that the twist was my idea, but I really like Crystal's use of my character in her chapters.
Estora chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
It's...and interesting perspective of the film. Well, I like it. Keep going with it! I like how you've changed their names.