Reviews for The Game
Cruelty chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
Actually, strangely I kinda like the SJ character. There's something comforting about someone who is completely settled and content and open about being a total asshole. You know exactly where they stand and never have to waste time figuring out if you can depend on them or not, answer- not, unless it's in their own best interests. It was so perfectly true to his character that the moment the crap hit the fan he bolted for the door. And, let's face it, there's a good chance I would've been right behind him. Hell if you wanna for sure get out of some place alive, it might be better to follow, not depend on but follow, the coward not the hero. Good characters all of them.
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
It was sweet how Katie tried to watch over Dean. He is going to need her dad to fix him when he gets away or rescued. Sam, where are you?

I liked Mickey, so was hoping SJ would be the next/last victim and now just hope Rose, Cole and Katie live. Of course Dean too, but he is running out of people who can help support him out of this maze. Did not figure it was Marty behind this game, and now which person just hit Dean in the head?

Nice mystery.

I realize 'life' can get in the way of writing, so I appreciate your updates.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
Melissa Brandybuck chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
!

UPDATE!
shywalk chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
Man, hit a man when he's down...well kicking, but nearly dead...what are you trying to do, kill Dean?
keb1991 chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
Okay, I've gotta admit you got me there. Marty had never even crossed my mind! So...there's more than one person? What's going to happen? Can't wait for the next update.
LeRoiSoleil chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
This is getting very good. I should have known it would be John that should up but you made me worry about Sam. Poor Dean. His suffering makes me want to kill the center of the problem.
LlamaBums chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
soory i don't know how else to do it so i'm useing this to add you to my favorie author list :D ive read one of your other stories and loved it and plus this one i love you :D

Becky xoxox
tvqueen64 chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
This story rocks ! Please update soon because i'm finding it really hard to wait this long - post the next chapter soon !
Triden chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
I love your stories! Very good! New twists, spins, and plots, very original(and with Supernatural I wasn't sure how you could get original without morphing the characters) Please continue updating,

Triden
thebondgirl chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
o, this is getting pretty good!:) great dean angst - gimme more!:):)
LovinJackson chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
I thought that chapter was great.

I loved it when the FBI agent turned out to be John. I would have loved to see the change on Sam's face when he realised lol

Great work. Keep em' coming :-)

Tara :-)
Black Roses chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
OMG! Poor Dean! Not to mention I nearly fell off my chair when John showed up for poor Sammy. I was expecting it but I still loved that part. Keep going!
SPNCruzin chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
omg this story is awesome. i really can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. please update soon.
krishp chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
This keeps getting better and better!

I really hope Dean figures out soon when he met the psycho in charge (well even more than that I hope he doesn't die!). This is interesting.

And yay, John to the rescue! As soon as the cop said the feds were now involved, I knew that John had shown up. :)
tvqueen64 chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
WOW ! Thats all i can say. The writing gets better and better every chapter, and John coming in - i really didn't expect that! Still loving this fic, please update soon !
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »