Reviews for The Game
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
You caught my attention. Like what I've read so far, but after reading one of the reviewers talk about your previous work (level 8?) not sure how long I will stay.

But I like what you have written so far and will look for your next posting.

Thanks for sharing your story.
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Wow, I was half-expecting Dean to be stuck to a wall with chains on his leg with this fic, lol. Oh, did I ever tell you that I had gotten around to watching Saw II? It was rotting in my DVD player for the longest time and my dad never told me! Yep, but I saw it *shudders*. Creepiest thing I ever saw, but I saw it alright. I liked Daniel and Det. Matthews relationship, it was complicated but in the end you could see the love. Oh, HOW I WISHED HE LIVED. I was almost crying when he got stuck in that room! If only he played by the rules! *sobs* It's going to be awhile before I watch that again, anyways, I'm getting totally off the subject of your story, your very clever story. Even though this looks so much like a SAW II ripoff, I know never to underestimate you, Christie. I've had to many heart attacks from your fics to ever underestimate you again. I'm sure we're in store for some total Dean torture... I hope it's not too disgustingly gorey. Sure, I like blood and it doesn't scare me too bad, but seeing Saw II, that just blasted my world, so freaky. I think there's a level system of torture to a person (in this case, being Dean). Your usual fics have about a level 8, they can be pretty sick. But Saw II torture that was 11, and it only goes up to 10! *shudders again* Sorry, I still have mental images of some of the things. Isn't it weird how little things never stick but the most gross or scary things are superglued to your brain? I dislike it. Why can't my mental pictures of Jensen, Orlando Bloom, or Cillian Murphy be as clear as those scenes from that totally-fantastic-but-at-the-same-time-totally-unnerving film Saw II? I don't get it... Argh, I'm getting off the subject of this totally-fantastic-but-at-the-same-time-totally-unnerving fic? . Long adjectives rock... I'm interested in these characters. They're hiding something, they have to be. Or they could be connected someway, I don't understand the little girl though. I'm sure you have it figured out though, right? Tell me, please! . I hope Dean and his super hot memory (how could I ever find memory sexy? *shrugs*) figure out who that meano with the George Bush mask is. One question: Why George Bush? Huh, Christie, your democratic nerves kick in while you were writing this? Lol, just kidding. I don't care if you put a Happy Bunny's mask on the psycho, just kel heem! (or in this case, since he has a George Bush mask, ASSASINATE HEEM! ((you know, William Shakesphere made up that word)).)

I studied your story to figure out where one of their names were derived from! Cole comes from the obvious person, your son. And Boggs is your maiden name, yay! And you accused me of never paying attention, oh wait, that was my one friend. You're the nice one, right! . Maybe there's other hidden stuff in your other stories *studies*.

Okay, well, this was a very awesome fic. I'm still a bit worried about what will be happening. I REALLY hope that Sam enters soon. He's way smart, he'll find his brother! I have only a small doubt! (Hey that's pretty good considering) Oh, I hope things don't get too bumpy, especially that bald guy. He reminds me of a certain man who threw a certain girl in a certain needle pit, if you catch my drift. Ew. . You better update this one son. If not, update your other fantabulous stories (preferably the blind!Dean one or the National Treasure one... Just sayin') Congrats on another great chapter! Update really, really soon!

Have a nice day,

~Sarah

DeanGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Interesting... I'm hooked. Don't keep us waiting too long!
A-secret-within chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Yay! It looks like this fic is going to have everything I like in a fic. I love angst and blood. Great start, and update soon!
Muirn Beatha Dans chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Ha! I love it! I was hoping someone would do something related to a "Saw" movie! :D Can't wait for an update!

Roxy
Becca chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
More chapter More chapter *chanting*...so I liked I really want to know what happens!
ryan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
You should definately write more. this story is awesome!
P.L. Wynter chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hm, interesting. :) I'm hooked. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
0o0o you have me hooked ... i like the sound of this story ... in a way it sort of reminds me of a movie called the Cube starring David Hewlett from Stargate Atlantis. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Tara
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
LOL ok ok, get on with it! Interesting and different, i like it!
purehalo chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh please do continue!

Very good start!
Swasti chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
by all means continue... i want to read more!
skye chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Interesting start. Please continue!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17