Reviews for The Game
Silvertayl 57 chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Please finish this story, it's so good. Please, please, please !
stacylove chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Are you serious? your not going to finish this! this makes me very sad :(
SilverSkittles77 chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
I decided to re-look this story up because I didn't think it had been completed yet and had to make sure. Where is that last chapter? LOL.
Genie chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
I have really enjoyed this story and there is only one chapter left, please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens, don't leave us hanging. Genie :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
argh no!

where is the last chapter?

this is an awesome fic but it isnt finished?

and it hasnt been touched since 12-02-06? does that mean your not going to finish it :(

dude! you cannot leave me hanging like this...
jamjam0910 chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
Are you going to give us that last chapter please!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
Are you ever going to finish this story? -pout- Please?
dean-supernatural-sam chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
will you be updating any time soon? i'm dying to read the last chapter!
renniespice chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Could you please let me know if you are ever going to complete this story? I need to know if I should cut it out of my favorites section. It would be a shame if you didn't. Thank you.
FaeFolk chapter 12 . 3/17/2007
I personally am not a huge fan of 'Saw' but when I read the discription of this story is entriged me. It's well written and good... YOu showed a side of all of the Winchesters that is barley scratched at in the show (at least for John-who totally kicks ass). continue writing, your good at it.
DeanBean chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
This is really good,

I just read the whole thing :D

I can't wait for the next chapter

more when you can

dean-bean007

xoxoxoxoxoxox
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
Freaking amazing story...loved all the twists and the gory deaths. Where's the update, I'm dying over here.
Bubble chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
This is so awesome story...Please update and soon!
renniespice chapter 12 . 1/25/2007
I love this story and have been waiting for the next chapter! Are you going to continue with it! Please let me know.
Nath chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
It's been so long. Please post the final chapter, it's driving me crazy. I love this story. You have to finish it. Please!
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »