Reviews for The Game
DeeUnnatural chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
Ok. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the next chapter. I feel like a 10 year old at Christmas with a really cool electric game but was not given any batteries. I have enjoyed all your stories and this one has had me on the edge of me seat. PLEASE! I'm bagging you. Help my deprive life and post again.
brookiwinchster chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
OH SHIT PAPA WINCHESTER TO THE RESCUE. I LUVS IT MORE CHS. PLEASE
Silvertayl 57 chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Please finish this story, it's so good. Please, please, please !
stacylove chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Are you serious? your not going to finish this! this makes me very sad :(
SilverSkittles77 chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
I decided to re-look this story up because I didn't think it had been completed yet and had to make sure. Where is that last chapter? LOL.
Genie chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
I have really enjoyed this story and there is only one chapter left, please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens, don't leave us hanging. Genie :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
argh no!

where is the last chapter?

this is an awesome fic but it isnt finished?

and it hasnt been touched since 12-02-06? does that mean your not going to finish it :(

dude! you cannot leave me hanging like this...
jamjam0910 chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
Are you going to give us that last chapter please!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
Are you ever going to finish this story? -pout- Please?
dean-supernatural-sam chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
will you be updating any time soon? i'm dying to read the last chapter!
renniespice chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Could you please let me know if you are ever going to complete this story? I need to know if I should cut it out of my favorites section. It would be a shame if you didn't. Thank you.
liarscope chapter 12 . 3/17/2007
I personally am not a huge fan of 'Saw' but when I read the discription of this story is entriged me. It's well written and good... YOu showed a side of all of the Winchesters that is barley scratched at in the show (at least for John-who totally kicks ass). continue writing, your good at it.
DeanBean chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
This is really good,

I just read the whole thing :D

I can't wait for the next chapter

more when you can

dean-bean007

xoxoxoxoxoxox
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
Freaking amazing story...loved all the twists and the gory deaths. Where's the update, I'm dying over here.
Bubble chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
This is so awesome story...Please update and soon!
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »