Reviews for The Game
anon chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
“Oh no, I'm not a cop at all Bill, I'm something much, much worse."

Regrets? Sure, Bill had a few.

;
LlamaBums chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
I wont hold it agasint you, though it was a prety loong time hehe

but really i was so happy when i saw it in my e-mail...hehe i just sat there for a while staring at the screen hehe

I really love this story and i'm so glad those evil sons of bitches are dead! it's wonderfull! *dances*

i feel bad for Dean..but yay they found him! oh yeah and Katie hehe

i love Katie shes so cute, and i can't belive that someone so young could keep all that spirt!

Well u.p.d.a.t.e.s.o.o.n.._

love ya!

Becky
pandora jazz chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
I'll admit, I was in total shock when I saw you had updated. I have been checking this story once a week for the past 3 months and really believed that there would never be an ending.

With that said, now I'll say a HUGE thank you. What a excellent job you did on this chapter.

I have waited so long for Sam to find Dean, to have the brothers reunited, thank you!

Dean is so strong, but I could see him breaking down due to pain, blood loss and enclosed spaces. I'm glad that Katie was with him. It was interesting how you had her analyze why Dean had to shoot Cole, you really gave us more insight into this little girl and her 'gift' of reading people and accepting the supernatural as she 'talked' to Sam.

I liked how Sam was able to 'sense' Dean and that Dean knew it was his little brother looking for him.

Thank you for having Sam and John take care (kill) the kidnappers. After all the torture that Bill put Dean and us (the readers) through, it was a fitting end for him. Though hopefully Sam and John will not get into trouble for this, as at least with Dean there was a video to explain why he shot Cole.

Thanks again for the update and not forgetting your story. You did a great job writing the brothers, and thank you again for reuniting them. I loved Dean opening his eyes and seeing that Sam had found him, perfect.

Will look for your next posting.

Take care.
Estelio nin chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
This is one of my first Supernatural fic's and now you've got me hooked. I'm kind of sad that I found this fic at the end with only one chapter to go but, oh well, what can you say? They should make one or two of the episodes like this! That would be so cool to see! I'll shut up now, but update soon!
Lilly B chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
i'm so glad that you updated! i thought you forgot about your story, which would have been a real shame since it's really good. this was a great chapter...i'm glad that sam found dean and katie in time. i can't wait to get more of my questions answered in the next chapter...please update again soon!
KatieLB chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
I had almost forgot about your story... soon as I saw the summary I was like OH yeah little katie and dean in a wall... very happy to see the update... Great chapter... love john killing him alot and sammy taking her out was great too... good job looking forward to the ending
fleeting fancy chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
yay! An early Christmas present:) Thanks for updating. I've been hoping and hoping that Dean would get out of that box. lol. Glad to hear the last chapter is nearly finished. I can't wait to read the conclusion.
Chilibelly79 chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
I am so glad that you updated! I love this story, I can't wait till you get the next chapter up! Thanks for writing!
SPNCruzin chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
woohoo. doing the happy dance. you updated and it is good. thank you thank you and i hope you update again soon cause i hate waiting. :)
renniespice chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I am so glad that you finally updated! Was so Worth the wait. Please give us the last chapter soon!
spootycup chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
i hope your gonna explain how dean can live with himself after shooting Cole... he don't like taking innocent life! will he be ok? good explaination on the little girl being wiser then her years! i love this story and am so glad you are almost done but sad too! you need to write another story and with more dean pain and angst! you are great
Supernaturalycharmed chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
This has to do with chapter 12 but anyways i forgot to add. I love the possed mutant chickin.
Supernaturalycharmed chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
I love it still, i thought that you abondened it wich made me glad. I am happy that you continued.
Rhesa chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Glad to see youre back. Wow what a powerful chapter
LovinJackson chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
OMG i was so happy to see and update from you that i was nearly jumping for joy lol :-)

Great chapter and im just so happy that you decided to finish this :-) looking forward to the last chapter :-)

Tara :-)