Reviews for The Game
Supernaturalycharmed chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
I love it still, i thought that you abondened it wich made me glad. I am happy that you continued.
Rhesa chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Glad to see youre back. Wow what a powerful chapter
LovinJackson chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
OMG i was so happy to see and update from you that i was nearly jumping for joy lol :-)

Great chapter and im just so happy that you decided to finish this :-) looking forward to the last chapter :-)

Tara :-)
wenart25 chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
Well...that was really good! Awesome job there!

Peace!
dean-supernatural-sam chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
I jumped for joy when i saw that you had updated! yes, the wait for the chapter was long and unbearable, but it was so worth it!

thank GOD they found Dean and katie. i really hope dean makes it through...and i'm curious to see what happens to John, as well as Dean and Sam, because well, the cops know who they are, and what charges they're on.

cant wait for the next update...hope we dont have to wait as long!

Nikki
dreamingstars chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
Great! I'm so happy you finally updated! its real great and i can't wait for the next chap.
rodney215 chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
Okay I'm beyond glad that you updated this. I love this story and I love that Katie. I love how she's so freakin' mature for her age. Plus, she has abilities - very cool. Love the way she was with Dean. And Sammy coming to the rescue - that was great. John blowing away that psycho was good too. I hope he gets away with it. And yes, poor, poor Dean. Can't wait to see how he comes out of this. Love the hurt and the angst. You've done a great job with this story (and may I add again I'm so glad you updated!). Can't wait to read the final chapter.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
*Enthusiastic applause* Yay, new chapter. Dean has to live! He has to! And John, well, normally I'm not overly fond of the guy, but woohoo! He did exactly what needed to be done, and for that he is temporarily in my good books. Can't wait for more. Until next time, Cyas.
SPNCruzin chapter 11 . 11/29/2006
please please update soon. will sam and dad make it to dean in time?
jamjam0910 chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTELY MOST FAVORITE STORY! IT'S SO GOOD... PLEASE UPDATE OR AT LEAST TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORY. I DON'T CARE IF YOU IT'S GOING TO BE A WHILE TILL THE NEXT UPDATE AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE BECAUSE AS I'VE SAID... THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!
dean-supernatural-sam chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
are you going to finsih this fic? i LOVE it...it's by far my favourite. if you could let me know, that'd be great :)
renniespice chapter 11 . 11/21/2006
I have been waiting for 2 months now for an update. Are you ever going to continue this story. Please let me know so I'll knjow whether to keep checking on it. Thank you.

Yvette
cassy chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Oh wow that was great keep it going!
creeper chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Come on, You've left us waiting far to long!

Please finish your story.
Billabong680 chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
Are u gonna continue this fanfic 'cuz it's one of my favorite so far and I wanna see what'll happens next *(sorry for mistakes but english isn't my native language and I'm not totally bilingual ;) )
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »