Reviews for The Adventures of Vader and the Fearless Three
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I love George, Christian and Bob! They sound like interesting characters who are sure to drive Darth mad. :3

Please continue! :D
flame69 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Its a shame you havent updated in awhile because i was laighing so much at this story! I hope if you ever get a chance you could update? (Gives big blue puppy dog eyes)...
Bambieyes1234 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
On god! I couldn't stop laughing!I adore Bob,Gerorge and Christian .
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
lol! What a funny fic. Too bad you haven't updated in a long while.

I wonder if the four of them would get out of there armour and stuff. :) That would be funny. Triplets and badly scared long haird guy walking around in alien world would be funny to see.

Update!
Ekiushi chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Nice story. I love Vader. And the stormtroopers are cool too.
Lilith Kayden chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
I love your story. Your parody ov Lord Vader is terrific. I hope you will be updating soon.

-Lilith Kayden
kewlausgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Cool! I see you do parody as well! Great! Smashing pumpkins and potted potatoes...!

Er, that is, I liked it. Short and simple, and in the humourous narrative style... no idea the word for it. Unbelievably, though I read alot of books, I am hopeless with my vocabulary. Something I can't get out of. The secret? Thesaurus!

Yes, well, the idea was pretty good... couple more chapters of getting on one another'ss nerves and so on should be great to get the story going. Then Vader would finally crack, wind up killing them both, and realise it was actually worse by his lonesome along with his split personalities and voices... Shortly after he kills himself... lol...

Keep this one up, as a side on though. Yet to read the resto of your work, but I'm having fun so far. _

Kylie
Joyeu chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
ROTFLMAO!

*wipes tears from eyes* oh my god this is freakin hilarious! keep going!*snorts a bit remembering parts* please keep it up!

Ja Ne!

(basically see ya later-case you did'nt know)
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is a little light for charachters which are normally very intense but over all it has a creative idea behind it. I would like to read more and see how it progresses.
Amylion chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Such a cool story! I love it!
darth chunky chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
OMG! I like it, keep a good work!
SherazadeVader chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great little chapter! Would you please continue?

That is really interesting to have lord Vader with three

guys. He must be really mad...oh boy.

I hope you continue this story I would love to see what

other trouble the kids can get in to with the dark lord.

Keep it up :)