Reviews for Going Home A One Shot
RoseLovesJack chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
love this story
forfunonlyyy chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
love this story. I'm happy with that I'm not the only one who think Sadie was a totally whore! Asked Ryan to play strip poker while she knew Ryan and Marissa's relationship, never thanked Marissa and never mentioned Marissa although Marissa helped her to reunited Ryan... What a shameless whore she was! It's awesome you had Ryan dump her when they'd have sex ... Hahahaha! Wish my english is good enough to write some stuff anti-Sadie.
clarklois4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
love this story
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
So sweet!
BeckitaAnn chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
aw please keep going! screw the one shot! lol
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I'm amazed Ryan lived through the experience!Because the most dangerous thing a man can do in bed,is to call a current flame;by his ex's name!Amusing.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Beautiful :D Absolutely beautiful. Amazing job, Charlynn.

I loved how YOU wrote out a lot of Marissa's past, in the thoughts of Ryan while kissing Sadie( p ) And I loved how in his heart and mind, he was making love to Marissa. And I LOVED how he said her name!

I loved Ryan's reaction to Saddie telling him that she's there, because Marissa convinced her to stay. I ALWAYS wanted Sadie to say that. She needed to say that. And I'm glad that Ryan reacted the way he did. He kicked Sadie out, got new clothes on, and made the bed in clean sheets...

And what perfect timing Ryan had calling Marissa before she snorted coke :D And the model home? Perfect idea. I love how a lot of the scene was reanacted, but played out better. Ryan told Marissa to stay, and she'll stay forever.

So beautiful. The love making, the tracing of beauty marks, kissing of the scars and promising no future scars, and the whispers of "I love you."

So beautiful, Charylnn. How everything panned out the way it should have. Thanks for making it count. Thanks so much.
Westcoastlover08 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
LOVE IT!\
oc 4eva chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
realli gd - i wish it had realli happened like that!
BlueDepths chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Aww, that was so cheesy, but I love it! hippiewhore