Reviews for But I Die Without You
Clairful chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I just read the first chapter and I liked it but I gotta tell ya, the Mimi/Roger breakup thing is still awkward.
LianaC chapter 31 . 12/21/2006
Wow. I really enjoyed this fic, it was well placed and written very well. I liked the ending, even if it was sappy :-p Great job, hope to read more of your stuff soon.
Meg chapter 31 . 7/26/2006
I loved it. It was amaziing! just one thing. and idk what religoin u r or anything. but I just wanted to point out that none of them would have actually made it to heaven. for one, premarital sex is a sin. and two, suicide is a sin as well. I'm not usually that picky lol sorry. But other than that I loved it. especially the Juice fairies )
Danielle chapter 31 . 6/16/2006
Wow. The story "But I Die Without You" is really are an outstanding writer. I love the story so much. Thank you for writing it!
fizzingwhisbee chapter 31 . 6/7/2006
Ooh. Nice ending.

But my question is... how does this work? Is April going to join in on the Mark/Roger sex? O_o Thats hot.
they call me mia chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
aww it was very good. sad to see it end bu beauiful... i read capters 28-31 all together so i just had like 62 mood swings. lol. but it ended happy. I really really iked the ending... even though Roger killed himself. It was really sweet.
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
I hate when people describe how they cut themselves. It makes me shiver. I hate when people do that. I could never do that. Ick! Good story. Sorry to see it end though and Mark died then Roger. Sad, yet a happy ending. Imagine that.

~Ashley~
To Being An Us For Once chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
Aw. cute. i didnt cry. i thought i would... thank god for those meds, if it werent for them, i'd be crying all over the place. that was so good, so sad, and i loved the ending, although pretty much everyone died untimely, i still would have done the same. well, off to read that other one, with angel and collins.
jessie chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
i loved this story...i reread it even! good job! (mark and roger...WOW. really sweet, really cool.)
PeeenAmme chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
aw that was sad but at least he met marky in that big loft in the sky
Ragazzabella chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
Aww! I was really pissed at you for a minute cause you killed Mark but you ended it so happyily that I cant possibly stay mad at you!

Great Story i loved the entire thing!
Rabid RENThead chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
M I love it

I think it's sad

But

Cute

And Mark and Roger lived slashily ever after
L Ducky chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
Okay, for the other two chapters I just read:

Uhm. No. I refuse to believe that BOTH Roger and Mark died.

For this one:

Yay for reunions!

-faves-
Rent is my anti drug chapter 31 . 6/6/2006
I don't cut myself and never have/will, but every time i read about it my wrists would start aching...it doesn't feel good. I almost started crying when mark died and roger called collins. and even though its just one persons perception (that person being you) I'm glad they're all in loft in heaven together again! yay for mark staying sexy lol yeah i love 'em.

Great job writing, i'm also reading Nobody Knows and am absolutely loving it! :)
MangoFlavored x3 chapter 27 . 6/5/2006
*cries* i am seriously crying. NO MARK CANT DIE I AM GONNA DIE IF MARK DIES. I LOVE MARK...[MAGIC MARKer]