Reviews for Catharsis
molamola chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I always love the visuals you create with your words; your details are vivid, and your characterization makes so much sense. I'm so glad that you wrote two more in this arc...more wonderful reading for me! :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I loved this... So glad that Danny got the truth out of Lindsay... I can not wait to read more of your stories...

JENNIFER
ReJo chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I must admit that I've read this a few times. I get the warm fuzzies every time, too.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I must have been stupid not to review this before.

You do an incredible job of ending the story without the same gusto as most one shots, and by that - which is a good thing for the record - I mean without a kiss.

I do admit, it is gorgeously written and I was intreagued from what... the third word?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to read the other two DL stories... or is it 3? I can't remember. I'd read the others, but they're not genres I'm familiar with...
Elainhe chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
A truely lovely story! I really enjoyed it. Beatiful portrayal of the characters and emotions.
SilverAndFlames chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
SO fantastic!

Realistic and compelling!
Troo chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I liked this story. It was very well written and seemed very in character. And it wasn't mushy. :) I'm off to read the sequel. Can't wait!
artigiano chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
ah! so sweet!
buffgirl73 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Hi

I don't normally do romance but something grabbed me about this story and it was wonderful. You captured both characters brilliantly.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I would LOVE to see this in an actual episode! Not that I want that to have happened to Linds of course...but still to have Danny comfort her like that, so sweet! And you totally made my cry by the way, with that back story of Lindsey's...she wasn't enough...gah, how sad was that!

So yeah, I really liked this story, well done!
Dryan89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
god job. such a sad story. but i love what you did with it.
Everme chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! Is this it or is there more? Cuz if there's more you better freaking tell me about it!
icydroplets chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow...just wow. I loved this fic. It had me glued to the screen from the start. What a back story you created for Lindsay! The exhanges between her and Danny were great. There are so many paragraphs that are my favourite and I wish I could pick them all out, but then this review would be a mile long!

Great job!
snowbear96 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wonderful, great mix of angst and slight fluff.
Shortcake82 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I really like this story. I hope there will be more.