Reviews for Getting to know him
Sorrybutthisaccountisnotused chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Haha! It's pretty funny. You're a pretty good author!
Nonagall chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Sirius, you matchmaker!
Smfri chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love it!
Daddy'sGal chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aww this was so cute :) it made me smile

Poor lily I know how she feels in the middle. This guy used to LOVE me and I hated him. Then when he stopped being obsessed with me I started to like him. :'( exept we didn't end up being together cuz he moved before I could tell him :(

Haha I can totally see sirius doing this. Being all like "I'm dr. Phil. What's your problem? Talk it out." an squealing at the end
ginny evans chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this was sweet, fluffy, and i loved it!
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I loved it.

!

It was one of the sweetest, most well written, thought out, best plots - although slightly cliched - ever.

I think you are a marvelous writer and I really would love to read more of your stories.

I love this extremely original plot you wrote to achieve the same cliche most James/Lily stories do. I love that it was Sirius who talked to Lily in the beginning and who doesn't love whatever line comes out of Sirius' mouth? Honestly.

A few spelling errors, I think, but no big issue.

Love love loved it - write more.
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i really like this story, it's really sweet and well written. Please write more like this, well done!
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this is downright hilarious! :D I can't stop laughing at the thought of Sirius squealing! :D
Broken Gold chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
...James is a stalker... but a really cute stalker
padfoot-is-better-than-you chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
It was really cute! But, alas, here comes the concrit...

impressment is not actually a word.
MidnightKeys chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I can just imagine Sirius squealing! I was cracking up! I love the story!
crazygee chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
that was absolutely beautiful! and the ending made me "AW" really loudly at Sirius' antics. Brilliant story!
Amiiix3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Absolutely adorable!
Jareth's Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Well, that was a completely amazing and romantic story. One of the best Lily/James ones I've read, actually. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »