Reviews for Out of Body Experience
X59 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was just fucking hilarious.

My favorite part was when Cyborg was doing the Yoda speak.
Souffles In Space chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You have no idea how much this made me laugh. (nevermind that it defies TT-logic that they were able to upload his human conciousness as well as his robotic one...still, rule of funny)

It all made me laugh, but what REALLY had me creased up was the Furborg (Cybee?). And then he starts to speak in 1337, of all things. ROFL.

(However, the bit with the man rocking in the cell confused me (and was in present tense, whereas the rest was past tense). Care to clarify?)
9r7g5h chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was beyond amazing. Just pure amazing. I loved it. :)
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well, this is certainly disturbing...

And it sort of defeats the message of the whole Brother Blood saga - that the human part of Cyborg is integral to his consciousness.
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love UserFriendly.

This was a great adaptation!
Black Duck chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Very well written and funny as all get out. Nobody appeared OC, which is always good. The HP Calculator was definitely the best part. Keep writing!
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh wow, this is freaking hilarious!
KF fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was very clever and pretty funny. You should check out the 6 issue Iron Man Hypervelocity series for another take on this sort of thing.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh the hilarity, so great!

Raven was just an itty-bitty tad more prone to laughter than I would agree with, but not enough to be OOC, and it was appropriate for the story.

The story stands a little too close to the border of "too long and loosing interest", but not on it and definitely not crossing.
Red Aviary chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
XD

Great story. I can only imagine what Cyborg would be like in a Furby...or a calculator, talking like Yoda...

And the ending was hilarious, if a bit homicidal...

And now, back to my equivalent of crystal meth...These Black Eyes. I swear, YOU HAVE DAMNED ME WITH YOUR SUPREME HOLINESS!
Spirit of Vengeance chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hahahaha! This is pretty funny!
incognegro chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Dude pure genius. You should do a sequel or a related story.
Kaguras Man chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Hilarious! Though now you have me curious about the Cyborg in cyberspace part. I would of loved to see all the jokes he played and places he's seen. He probably has enough dirt to blackmail the entire planet.
Minti chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This was definitely the FUNNIEST FIC I have EVER READ! You rock! Write more like this!
Mcrae chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Lol, this story was hilarious. I got a good many chuckles. Thank you, a good story that I enjoyed reading.