Reviews for Consolation prize
The Scratch Man chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Cute story! I think you could probably stuff it all into one chapter since individually they are all very short...

That sounded awkward.

Anyway, thanks for writing!

TSM
Harlequin Jade chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Lol! I loved it! Thank you for writing such a great story! you've made my day alot better...
Harlequin Jade chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Hey! I actually got the first two parts of the french sentence right! and I don't even speak french...just spanish... I like the last sentence!
Harlequin Jade chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Ohh! I like this chapter!...
Rukie chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
nice, nice
Hakarou chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
the story was really funny and cute, Gambit is one of my favorite characters from X-Men. It is mostly commun pair him with Rouge but you made quite interesting. I can wait for the fourth movie (they said that's where Gambit is going appear) although he already was since the second book.
Miasen chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
You know, I haven't really even thought about this pairing before, but it is great! not very seriosu, just having some kinda fun-great story! well written, and just enough humor. Loved it, and it's going straight to my favourites!
BiccaBoo chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. This is so going on my favourites list.

Actually, your French is very good.

Where the hell was Remy/Gambit from the movies? Who's idea was it to leave out the best X-Men character? (Sorry, i'm just having a little rant..)

But anyway, it was a birlliant story. I thought it was well written and the storyline was great.

Well done!

Take care!
You Wish You Knew Who This Was chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Hey, here's a fun idea! How about you write a sequel where Bobby and Rogue finally get their heads out of each others asses? Huh? Doesn't that sound like fun?

Anyway, loved this!
A Hippie Vampurr chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
very nice
wondertitch chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Wow! I love you, you're so funny! I wish i had the ability to add such great one liners in my fanfics. Well Bravo!
CMHValex chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
That was great. I love it. I really do. Yep, that's Jubilee for ya. I hope you do a follow up to this sometime.
Weird Fishes chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Aw, that was a fantastic epilogue! Short and to the point, but lovely none the less.

Also, yeah, Bobby's kind of a douche to Northstar, the poor thing. I mean, Jean-Pierre isn't any prize himself when it comes to NOT being an asshole, but... it's so cute how he's so fond of Bobby, even if it's ManWhore!Bobby.

Once again, awesome fic! I'll be saddened to see it go.
Kari Anna chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Woot! I loved this fic! It's more realistic than the "so-and-so immediately gets the girl/guy as soon as s/he starts trying." I'd say more, but my brother's grumbling about needing to get going, so I have to cut it short.

The John/Remy was cute- as a short-term thing. ;)
Chibi Lurrel chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
So, uh this is pretty hot and wonderful, man. Keep it up!