Reviews for Four Seasons
Allora22701 chapter 10 . 2/11
Aw, too bad there's no sequel! But that's an amazing story you've got there! i'll try to read your other ones!
Mandarins chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
100! :D

I love this story, I've read it multiple times already - it's so addicting. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Oh, I just love Sakura xD
Sibrael chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I really really loved Sakura's rant to Sasuke.
Princess Hazel chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Idk bout you but I somehow really wanted to see Sakura and Itachi get married 3 I like this ending too though.. I'm a major SasuSaku fan.. but after reading Love traingles between sakura,sasuke,and itachi i became a ItaSaku fan
babythor chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Wow. You broke my heart! This is so well written, excellent job!

That scene with Itachi and Sakura reminds me of that scene in Atonement with Briony and the wounded soldier.
brian chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
whydo you make such unfinished, short stories? you have some great new ides, like sakura's fighting of th mangeykou, but seriously! short and dropped off! cynchick, another writer, has made 25 chapter stories with 25 chapter SEQUALS. i loove them, and actually this idea for this story wasn't very realistic for sasuke, but it was FUNNY!
out of the silent planet chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
To the author (that's you...):

Congratulations on this wonderful story. The acerbic wit, the quick banter, and the stylistic overtures of the new and improved Haruno Sakura aka Goddess of Supremely Lucky Ninjas was amusing and enjoyable to read. Aside from the few grammatical errors, this story is a definite must-read for any true appreciator of good Naruto literature. Thanks for not being one of the many writers who muck up storylines and characters.

The characters were believable and had a sense of versimilitude, but not so realistic that the overall tone was grim and hopeless. I liked that.

Thanks for a great hour of reading.

Keep up the excellent work.

A Reader
Hesunohana chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
a really good fiction. well-written and so funny sometimes...

bravo !
the blanket chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Beyond a few spelling errors - for instance, I read "cord" in the last chapter, where I think you might have meant "chord," and it's "inquiry" not "inquery" - I find this piece incredibly well done. I really like your sarcastic Sakura. Her wit is subtle, and she seems a bit more mature than others I have read. In any case, I'll be going on now.
xStarryyAngellx chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
aw…itachi died :'( but all in all, good story! :)
KatSin chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
So many lies... so much confusion. Poor Sasuke. He deserves to know the truth.
Esmeralda chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Wow! realyy nice fanfic...even tho I dont like SasuIta, ur story was still worth my time. I luv how Sasuke says, "Even Me?" D And the ending was superb!

Ur story is so very different from most fanfics that Im suprised nd in awe! Keep up the good work P

Regards,

Meera
sasusaku4ever chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
i LOVE this chapter because sakura flat out lies to sasuke about her telling were naruto was and the whole 'marry itachi'thing it was HILARIOUSE (did i spell it right)-shrugge-and then she goes and tells sasuke NO ONE can compare to itachi SO funny. JA-NE!
dark Alley chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
I love this story. I'm sad to see it end, but it was a nice ending.