Reviews for While I waited that night
Mukyti chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I know I'm late...but I really like this one shot. I wished you would have continued because you left on a cliffhanger and this was really REALLY great.
ohoh chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
aw, I wish there was more. but still, it's the best one shot ever! ;)
epicrush chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I like this story. Maybe you can continue this.. pls. ;-)
Bones chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Please continue this story, it's off to such a good start!
DD chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
bahh.

holy smokes.

golly.

that was really good.

like totally blew my mind/

bahh. this wsould be a fine sftory if you continued.
Jackstanatoir chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
pms its really
Wicked68 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Man...fuck! This fic was fuckin tight. I was completely blown away at the last line. The tone of the fic was really smooth, it flowed. And I love the dialogue. I was thinking Ashley was a prostitute. Really good twist. I really enjoyed this. And I wish it was more than a one shot. I hope that you have written more fics than this.
Ryann chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
i would really like to see where you would go with this please continue
skye chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
very good i like pms plz!
EmmaShalforever chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I think I reviewed on this somewhere else too, but I just wanted to say that I loved it and I would really like it if you continued it...soon :-D
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
It is interesting. You should keep going.
danyelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
hey that story was great. i loved the spin u put on it by still using the character names but making your own storyline and not just continuing something off the show. its great so please continue it.

-Danyelle
Lady.of.Peace chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
thats really good. Ashley a hitwomen thats different... i want to read more.
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
OMG you have to continue this fic, its really really good . plz. update.
clearwatergurl99 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Damn!o...This is a very well written story. I would definately encourage you to continue writing more chapters. I'm excited to see how this could develop, with spence being a lawyer and ash being a hitwoman (ha). Good stuff, post more soon!