Reviews for Remembering
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I liked this a lot. Very sweet. I also think the age difference is really sad. Awesome job!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Loveit!I was looking for something of a sequel to the anime but they were either from the manga, not about Mitsuki and Takuto, the characters way of character and things during the anime instead of the ending.

Can you do one with where Mitsuki intriduces Takuto to the people of Mitsuki's life for the firt time? Not a sequel to this but a different take of her life with Takuto. Like first time meeting her friends, Madoka, ect, ect...?
drega chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i think that it was cute! :)
Authorqueen chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I liked this ending. It's less likely to get Takuto in trouble for paedophilia...and the slow recover of memories is good too.

Personally, I think the anime made him look like he had a brain fart. There has to be more attractive ways of recovering your memories!

But yeah. I enjoyed! Keep up the good work!

Queenie xx
Kitty Slap chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I adored it.

I wanted so much more than the ending that the anime left off on. The ending to anime was excellent, I was crying like crazy but I still wanted to know what would happen after all that. I wasn't certain if Takuto would remember Mitsuki or anything at all. I decided to go on fanfiction to see if I could find something to satisfy me. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. It was excellent! This is a great way to picture the "happily ever after" part of the story. Thank you!

Loanlystar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
the age difference has always bothered me but once you get to be older I guess it doesn't matter as much... -
accountcanceled chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
WAH~~ I loved the manga's ending and the anime's, but yours is so much better! T_T

'This is it. This is a girl I could love.'

I love that line _

Also the one about the full moon and the tides
mysterygal02 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Suki da yo! I like this fic! I don't care if it's sappy; it's cute and well-done! _ I'm going to have to add it as a favorite! _

Demo, I believe a couple names are spelled wrong. Wakaouji and Oshige to be precise. Kedo, I love that pairing! Hee, they have a kid; awesome! _
Kitty Kyon Lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
sappy but sweet keep writing
VVish chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
yay! awesome sequel to fmws. they should really make one though x.x i wanna hear more songs... your idea is brilliant, i've never imagined him not remembering her. lol
Kasumi Sakurai chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was great! 3 I really loved that, I know this is a oneshot but I'd love to see more of your work, especially a sequel to this. n.n
whisper in the dark chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
thank-you! now i know i am not the only one that was somewhat bothered by the age difference between those two! even if that was the sappiest thing you have written it was one of the best sappiest things i have read. plz write more!
Toshi-Chan Nya chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
lol I know what you mean about that age thing... XD I was calculating it during that episode where Takuto was talking about Mitsuki's parents... I was like "Wait... if he was 12 when Mitsuki was concieved... that makes him like 24 or 25 now! OMIGOSH!" XD Anyway, I liked your fanfic! I just finished the anime today and I was crying when it was over and there was no more to watch (okay, so honestly I've been crying for the last 10 episodes or so... XD) I liked your ending though, thank you for writing it! -
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I loved it...I want to know what will really happen to them...the ending was kinda annoying to me...ARGH!Thanx for the ending...kinda hoped he remembered sooner...oh well...tata!