Reviews for House of Cards
sarcastic rabbit chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
I love how elegant and evocative your writing is. You also pick subjects to explore that are off the beaten path. I really appreciate what a unique voice you add to the Tamora Pierce fandom as a writer. -Imo
oirishgoddess chapter 15 . 1/24/2009
Wow. I actually really, really liked this little drabble; even though it's short, I think it really shows the emotions between the two of them (whoever they are; I've got a few couples in my head. Were you aiming for one in particular?) and I like how you didn't use speech marks; for some reason that really worked.

Well done, hope you keep it up :)
a.Star.wished.to.be.an.Astroid chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
Barren and bare mean kind of the same thing
a.Star.wished.to.be.an.Astroid chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
This one is really good, except Kalasin married Kaddar.
a.Star.wished.to.be.an.Astroid chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
This is good, but Kalasin got married before Roald did. Maybe you did it on purpose, I don't know, but it sounds really good.
kelly chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
question: isn't ozorne DEAD?

kaddar is now emperor of carthak.

its really confusing... unless you are sure this is an A/U.
sophia666 chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I think Kalasin really would love the ocean. Was this the kraken's point of view? Great writing.
oirishgoddess chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
Oops, somehow seemed to miss this chapter!

Really like this one too; liked Alan's uncomfortableness, and Sarra's experience (poor her) and the additions of the different characters (Cam and Bronnen) added a lot more depth to it, I think.

Great ideas (as always) and the writing itself is perfection. Well done.
oirishgoddess chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Wow. Took me a while to get the gist of it, and to figure out who's POV it was from and what it was all about, but after I did get it, I was like 'Oh.' Great idea! Definitely an original one; very mysterious, intriguing and the tone of it is perfect for a merman, I think.

Loved that last line.

Well done :)
KrisEleven chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I love this one. I would have liked for the names of the characters to be introduced, instead of only using pronouns, though, because I found it very confusing to piece together who you were talking about. Oh, and ignore what I said about Kallasin and Aly in the last chapter, lol. I read it like they always knew how to handle Sarra, but you never said that. :)

KrisEleven
KrisEleven chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
These are all beautiful! I haven't reviewed each chapter because they're so short, and many have absolutley nothing I can critique- they're perfect. I'll probably go back later and comment on each one, but for now know that I love them. Just for this chapter, maybe you should have used people other than Kally and Aly, since both of them were gone from Tortall before Sarra was born. I absolutley loved this scene- both characters were perfect.

KrisEleven
farley mcgill chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
This was good, very good. A welcome relief after the pages and pages of awful fic I had to endure to find the handful of gems in this section. I liked your miniature portraits of Kalasin; we see so little of her in the books, but you managed to create a realistic character. You have my applause.
sophia666 chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Great writing. I loved this little scene that forbodes Tristan's evilness.
sophia666 chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
I loved it! Especially Kally and her last sentence. Great writing.
Tortall101 chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
i don't really understand this one - particularly the last bit :(
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »