Reviews for Family Ties
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lovely short!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I was a little disappointed when Don didn't have a moment with his mother. But I understood that he was in peace with her. He came back home, support his father and brother, stayed by her side loving her through the end. As usual, he saved their world the best way he could.
But your version of his dream is perfect. Thank you for that!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
nice story,

good to know he finally accepts his family's help
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Two things were answered beautifully here in this story about what happened after. First, the team's reaction on finding Don, I so wanted to see that in the show. And, the very end with Don, Alan and Charlie. I loved how you explained the reasoning of their reactions at the end of the show. Thanks for writing. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
that was great loved it
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Very nicely done.
RiderOfRohan3019 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was a great story. I really liked how youmade Don have a dream about their mom.
celadon chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This was so great. I spent a lot of time dreaming about how to fill in the blanks myself (yeah, I was supposed to be working, what's your point?) and really didn't come up with anything, so it was a real treat to find this. Thanks.
Hanz the Bunny chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
i really liked that, its nice to have something focused on Don. keep up the great work! i look forward to coming across more of your work:)
MizDenton chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Oh, 3rdgal, I had to stop whatever I was doing to go and read your story when I got a notice that you had posted. I knew it would be good.

Very well done, I could see everything happening as you described it.

My one little nitpick is 'alright' is TWO words, all right. Not one. (It's 4 paragraphs from the end of the story)

Looking forward to more.
PattyW chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great story written extremely well. The only other comment

I have is that I disagree that Don stayed awake after the

injection. I've looked slow-mo at the scene several times and

it looks to me as if Don goes completely unconscious. That's

what frustrated me so much at the way the TV ep ended that

particularly scene. It would certainly complicate Don'a

recovery and the fact nothing was said in the dining room irritated me no end!

But thanks to your story I have some explanation at least for

the intervening events. Good job.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I loved it. Didn't realize what happened to Down. Still not sure who he was after. I'm blind and that last sceen confused me. Enjoyed the story though.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Yes, that's just what we needed! Thank you for writing it! Good job. If only we could get more scenes of the boys together longer than the last 3 minutes...*sigh* But I'll take anything you care to write!
vbatzka chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This particular episode begged (and I do mean begged) for another scene and you have furnished it perfectly. The cast are all in character and respond just as I have seen them on the screen. In addition, you gave us the hospital time, why Don was at the house, why he shouldn't have been drinking that beer, and best of all, why that beautiful smile spread across his face when his family "helped" him with his report. Great job.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
great job on this one!:) i have to admit, i really had kinda been wondering why don had decided to work on his statement at charlie's house rather than back at his office, and had MAJOURLY been wondering what had happened after don had collapsed, making the agent down call - they really should have had something like this in the actual season finale! i mean, i would have loved to have seen his team's reactions to him being attacked, but no! right, well anyways, your version of the happenings was EXCELLENT - just another piece of proof that you are an awesome writer!:):):)