Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: And Really Bad Eggs
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
*cheers!* Great chapter! Going to see it a second time *finally!* in, like, ten minutes. w00!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 17 . 8/17/2006
;-; that part always gets me depressed, yet at the same time i just want to cry with ...with pride, I guess. Hmm.

anywho: 'There may be some cursed things that give physical immortality, but glory lasts forever, and glory is what such an end gets you.' Well! That's oddly specific...

UPDATE
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
see, the two could perhaps someday make amends, eh? I think so. In what i'm sure is *one* of Jack's mottoes: Everything is possible, if not always probable, savvy? ...or something like that, lol

keep going? please?
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 15 . 8/13/2006
;-; i feel bad for Norrie...anywho, great chapter and all of that...UPDATE _
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
o.o I can understand being tired of a fic...the only problem is, whenever that happens to me, I find I can no longer write it...which depresses me and thus further keeps me from my writing...consider thyself lucky, if you would, savvy?
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 13 . 8/11/2006
Great chapter! Uhhm...Wikiedia?...everyone else is writing from it these days as well...Anywho, first Bootstrap warns Jack that his debt must be paid, then the topside world meets the kraken, as does Jack's hat (poor thing!), and then after that the whole shpeal with the Pelagostos happens. MA'LIKI-LIKI!

UPDATE!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
;_; poor poor James...always have been a Norry fan, and I'm so glad that you always portray him as other than a mindless military monster... UPDATE
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
ah, the dreaded hurricane that metaphorically ended dear James' life. poor lad...oh well, at least Gillette was out of the way.

-smirk- update
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
o.0 oo, ominous...UPDATE!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
o.0 creative and actually worked...that's...-counts-...1.875592438 points for Jack...12 for Ana...

lol, UPDATE
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
haha, Errol Flynn! zomg, wonderful!

UPDATE
PirateAngel1286 chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
This is a very good idea. Keep writing (lost kicks butt)
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
oh, that's a nice one, mate. update!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
_ Love how Jack uses his excuses and those of others more than once. Funny.

Update.
OuiserBoudreaux chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
I think this is going really well... why do you only have five reviews? (Well, now six...) Scandalous. Written well. Keep it up. :]