Reviews for Neil Sedaka Was Wrong
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great!
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This whole series was great! Calleigh and Ryan belong with each other! I've favourited all of the stories since they were all great! )
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
If calling your girlfriend by something other than her own name, in the heat of the moment,isnt a deal breaker I dont know what is. Story was funny at parts, and wonderfully done
Dutchie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
wow...Natalia was the mole...now that came as a surprise to me. Never listen to Ann Donahue. Anyway, your story.

I'm going to say the same thing I always do: I love it! Very good, and I like Calleigh being worried:) Very well written, very in character, you think of the compliment, I agree. You're just great. And your story's great, of course.

Can't wait to read more, with Natalia out of the way, there's more room for CaRWash. Jeej, CaRWash!
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Woot! they broke up! I can't wait to see what happens now.
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
My darling Sugah! How kind of you to update!

I had the same premise about Natalia being the mole from the very beginning. But I had a different take than you. Eric was right when he said that Natalia used sexual favors to garner information, and she did sleep with both men. But I always believed (even before the 'love' triangle happened) that Ryan knew and that he would go out with Natalia to see if she was the mole (all part of the plan, I guess). I don't know...maybe it helps to make me feel better because it justifies Ryan having to sleep with the office whore.

Anyway, wonderful update as usual. I can't wait until Ryan and Calleigh finally get together! _