Reviews for Remembering and Forgetting
Sovrani chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
This is good, but I wouldn't really know because I'm new at this thing myself, but from what I know, this is good. I'd think of a better word, but I have a lot of fanfics to read and I need to keep working on my own. A good start to a first story. *applauds*
Xx Artemis Rox mi Sox xX chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
hm little lost.. but will keep reading... write more please.. i am intreged to read more... confusing but i will solve it! update..

Rox
Realilly chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
i like it. xcept artemis should b a bit more demanding, more...dignified, more...better language!

ack. stupid limited vocabulary.

artemis is just a bit out of character - hez 2 childish, kind of. like with the whole "not leaving the room" thing, he should have stayed there and forced them 2 go somewhere else. seems more like something he would do, right?

idk...good job so far! ;)
AdmiralJackal chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
This is pretty good.

The chapters are a little on the short side and there are a few errors, but overall it's good.

Update soon.
ALucky13 chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Too much dialogue, not enough action. And is it absolutely necessary to chop up the chapter with those little breaks "at the head of the table... at the foot of the table...". You could've just said that Holly was sitting at the foot of the table when she spoke.

Even though it seems like I'm being overly critical, it's actually pretty good. You just need to incorporate more of your own style.
ALucky13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I suppose this is okay for a first FFic... but there are several missing components!

1. More descriptions. How does Artemis look like? How does his house look like? Has anyone changed their appearance over the years?

2. When Holly rang the doorbell, like 3 people stepped in. I was like "how'd they get there?"

3. Characterizations. Root doesn't sound his ordinary angry self. And neither does Artemis or Juliet for that matter. If you've changed them, you should at least describe how...

That's about it. But I think I'm liking the plot...
Moon Vampire chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This story is good but: root dies in the 4th book not the 3rd and check ur spellings and read through the piece for missing words before you paste next time other than that for ur first fic ur doing well
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
uh-oh...what's gonna happen next? *gets evil grin like artemis's* muahaha...

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint

p.s. did i mention this is a great story? and the only criticism i have is to use slightly better grammar, you left out a couple commas and stuff like that...but it's much better than a lot of stories on here...
Kelitzo chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Its true, most of the movies/books that exist now wouldn't exist if the characters had just done the sensible thing at the beginning. But there's no story in sensibility. (Unless you're Jane Austen. Are you?)

So, great story. Please update! You got MORE than two reviews. YAY!
Brizo chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I think I'm the second reviewer so you better keep your promis and update! Love the plot and hope the next chapter would be a a bit more detailed (which I'm trying to improve on my self but hey we can improve together..he he)-.

UPDATE!

*adds to alert*

/:/Brizo/:/renamed from 1st female LEPrecon
all the things inbetween chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
hey! pretty good nice start why have him play dumb you kno thats not gonna work o well keep updating please:)