Reviews for I've Got You
h e l l b r o k e chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Awe that was so sweet!
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is really nice! And kind of fun. You thought about her seatbelt incidents... that's for sure a problem she seem to have quite regularly!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You should have written for the movie! I like Kurt and I know they needed to demonstrate his mutation, but this is so much better. I always felt a little let down that they didn't do more with these two characters in the movie. Thank heaven for fanfiction. And thank you for sharing.
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is a much better scene than the one in the movie.

I liked how even after they wouldn't let go of one another and Logan's constant repeating of "I've got you" was very sweet.

I'm sure Marie was greatly comforted by those words:)
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
that was GREAT though I had to acutally think about how he was set when she landed on his lap...LOL

jessapink chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw! That's so sweet and awesome!
askita chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*le sigh* I've read this before, and loved it totally. GREAT STUFF. I'd love a sequel other than the one you did, one that explores what this does to their relationship. *grin*
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That was such a sweet story. I loved it! Great job!
kim chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw, awesome fic! I always wish there were more rogue and logan moments in the movies!
sofimac16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Awe, I like this alot. Its such a sweet story!
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow. So nice. That just made my day.. err.. night. Amazing! Wah! guh. my brain has turned to mush due to the awe brought about by your fic. Goodjob!
maipigen chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
love it!

Hated the movie way, he didn't seem to care much, so love your way a lot more!

Happy future writing

ditte mai

Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved that!

LynLin chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I liked this a lot. ] Good job.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 7/1/2006