Reviews for The Princess of Games
slvrphoenx chapter 5 . 1/8
Great story. I love that Kagome is Yugi’s daughter. I like how Shippo and Kikyou can come through the well with Inuyasha. Hope you update this story again sometime.
Teddy chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
When are you going to update this story
Foxluna chapter 4 . 4/8/2017
Poor Kagome. I hope she'll recover soon. And yay Yuni is a grandpa. Wonder how he's gonna react to all this though? And to know his own daughter is a Legend as well and has a Family of demons a pack she belongs to that are family to her. ~squeals~ can't wait to read more! This is a review to chapter 5.
sammy-hell-bitch chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
I hope you start writing this story again
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Please continue with the story I need to know how
the story ends
Amethyst1026 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
I know that its too little to late, but I'm sorry for your loss...
Kimori Takahashi chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
You can make this a
Jaden and kagome pairing
Or a
Zane and kagome pairing
panther73110 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Were you going to finish this story
Elfy lolita chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
O.O! nah shit wut gonna happen nao?
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful story so far. My attention is hooked lols. Please update soon as I would love to see the end of this interesting story .
ShikiKira chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I'm not completely sure if I ever reviewed this particular story of yours, but going to now. It's been a long time since I last read this one. First and foremost, I'm sorry you lost your father that many years ago, but hope his memory continues to live through you.

Now time to get serious, and I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings in anyway shape or form. I'm just being honest here. This is probably is the worst chapter that you've ever written for this story! Compare to the earlier ones, this just plain sucks. It's not whole that disappointing, mostly only the second half of it is. The dialogue is just strange and the emotion isn't that great either. This may be written in your father's memory, but I'm sure as hell that you can write better than this. Your other works prove that!

Good luck getting yourself together because I sure as hell want to see you writing that way you usually do instead of this.
leslie2132 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
please update soon its really good
ForgottenOncePromised chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Love it! I just found this story and I love it! Please continue this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!

-Forgotten!
sonamy123 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Love this story! Plz update soon. I cant wait to see what happens next.

DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story? I want to read the next chapters soon.