Reviews for The girl who can't say yes
The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I observed that noone caught this, so i'm gonna put it out there, lol. PAINE NEVER SAID YES. I love how you did that, it was so cool. Anyways, great story. People never write about these to, yet they have become my favorite couple, lol. Weird huh? K, so i'm gonna go now...l8rs
Cbabeh chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
haha cute ending, thank jesus she came back LOL! i think thats so like her, so damn stubborn and all that lol. hella fun to read.

good job, keep writing.
moi chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
soo sweet. its so in character as well. good work
fluffernutter chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Amazing! This fic caused a wave of delicious chills to shimmy 'cross my spine in anticipation. In character, good development and a pleasure to read. :-)
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I love this! It's so cute!
RogueGoddess007 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I like it!
Outcast of Reality chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Kinda smudgy. And by smudgy, I mean cheesy. Sort of. But hey, I'm beginning to wonder... maybe we all like that anyway? Oh, hell.

I loved the character portrayal. If there's one thing that bothers me it's people being like "Oh. Now I throw myself at you! MWAH!", it's so thrillingly super you didn't do that, BUT, um..., I'm not really speaking... about...

Okay, I'll just shut up now.

Gorgeous. Brilliant. Have a cookie. Did you get a 97 percent average in school? You should've. I don't. Which reminds me, I'm off to do French homework.

See you.

It's like we're friends or something. Hm. Well I'm sure I'd like you if I met you.

Alright. Bye. For good this time.

Seeya.

Bye.
Daijime chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow, amazing. You only had one spelling error, which was "your." The story was high quality and I understood how you told it. Good job!

Overall Rating: 10/10