Reviews for Doctor Who and the Traveler
jaconda chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Have you ever seen The Three Doctors?
jaconda chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
As I said, the TARDIS doesn't communicate with telepathy, not because it's difficult for Time Lords, but just because it doesn't. And of course, you've just made the bit about the Travelers teaching the Time Lords up.
jaconda chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
There is no way of knowing how long his "regenerations" have lasted. But it's always been a lot longer then every Doctor's time on television. The Eleventh Doctor was on screen for four years, but said he'd been around for a bit longer then that. A common mistake in fanfiction is having the Doctor and the TARDIS talking to each other. the TARDIS has what's called telepathic circuits but that doesn't mean it communicates using telepathy.
jaconda chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
The Doctor has, a couple of times, claimed to be thousands of years old. How do you know Semit is older? Is the Master a manipulated good guy, as fanfiction has it? He(or she) has been out to kill the Doctor since 1971. Whether or not the Doctor and Rose were actually in love, having him admit it to himself is OOC. Were any of the previous twenty-nine "just another companion"? Is Clara?
Aaron Knight chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
This was very well written, I am a huge fan of The Pendragon sires and Doctor who. This is a very good concept of what could of caused Saint Dane to do what he did, and what the Travelers really are. But there are some flaws in this story, towards the end of the series of the book Uncle Press, explains what the travelers are and what they do or did To Bobby. If you remember that in the book, it was explain to him in the 9th and tenth book. There goal was similar to the Time lords only watch observe don't interfere. But Saint Dane (like the Doctor from Classic who) broke that rule and created the Flumes and the Quigs along with all the other troubles that had happen in Halla. But this is a good concept of the Story I think DJ himself would enjoy reading this fan fiction along with Moffat and other Doctor Who writers. I like how you took this into deep thought how Time Lords and Travelers were connected, and what their origin was. And explain what the TARDIS is and its origin, very well written.
PS. If You would like to know the answer of that passage, who Saint Dane, made that promise to you can add DJ on facebook. When he has the time he will answer your questions, he has done so for me. Keep that idea in mind. (There were also some grammatical errors in the story.)
mavic chen chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Death of the Doctor, The Sarah Jane Adventures episode, featured the return of Jo Grant. Were either Sarah or Jo just another companion?
borusa chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
The series never said that the Doctor and Rose were in love. Whether not not you think it was true, having him admit it to himself is out of character. It's not as bad as a sex scene between them, which some fics actually do, but still...Anyway, it was never a case of just another companion. For ANY of them.
borusa chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
The Doctor and the TARDIS do not talk to each other that way. The TARDIS does have telepathic circuits, but does not use them to communicate. The line about Semit being far older than the Doctor is also unfair. It's a claim many characters in crossover fanfics make-you're nine hundred? That's nothing!-but the truth is no one knows how old he really is. He once said he was several thousand years old.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
WTv1.0 chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I have a few things to say.

The first: YES! Doctor WhoPendragonofficial and total awesomeness. Seriously, you've managed to merge two of my favorite series ever.

The only hing that could have made it any better was a Dalek. :D (Yeah... I love daleks... sorry. *cough*

Second: Someone mentioned typos... They were right. There are several noticable typos here and there, and you also have a tendency to say "speck" instead of "speak"- the first being a small, infinitesimal piece of something, the second being spoken (or, in the telepathic sense, thought) words.

Third: Other than that, it was very well-written, original, and much-loved. It's a wonderful "prequel" to the series, and a new and interesting perspective on Saint Dane.

And... that's about all. Cookies to you!

-Tears
Agon Dy chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Wow... I loved this! Crossing Pendragon with Doctor Who is sheer brilliance. I really want to read more! But can Travelers go through both Time and Dementions or just Dementions? Is that cuz the Time Lords go through Time? Please write more to this!
Rain the Revenant chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
The Doctor AND Saint Dane? Oh, yes!

This is awesome so far, very mysterious and creative. You've blended two very different fandoms very well. The only thing I want to point out is that you should watch for typos...maybe get someone to proofread for you?

Anyway, I am eagerly awaiting more of this. It just keeps getting better!
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Very curious to read more!
The Master Of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Cool! Just Cool! Hurry with the next chappi!