Reviews for I Will Return: Distant Memories
bloodynessie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow awesometastic
CC-R2000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I Like it, this is great!
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
pretty good.
AkitaFallow chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Like I said before, this is a COMPLETELY new concept (that I've seen), and I LOVE it! It's really good! That's all I can really say... I LOVED IT! WRITE ON, GOOD AUTHOR, WRITE ON!
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
OMG! this is so cool! you are really good i mean, this has got to be the best fanfic i've ever read...you're gifted.
Raven Aspen chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Nice, very sweet. Please update "Welcome to my world: I think" "One hundred year old teenager" and "The Stranger From The Gate" I liked those stories so much!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Brilliant! Absolutley brilliant idea! Hahahaa! I don't think I've ever seen that sort of approach taken to how Edward gets back into the Hagaren world! Hm... do you plan on making him a State Alchemist at all? Because if you do, that would open the door to countless possibilities within itself!
CrystalMind chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Yay! A Sequel!

The reincarnation thing still kinda creeps me out, but I like your storyline.
RR-Major-Ed-Pride chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Great! Awesome! XD
Auto-mail Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Well, I'll admit, it HAS been quite a while since I last commented on any of your stories, but I've been REALLY Really really busy. So, I'm on now and I'll say something now...

THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE IT!

Now that I've read it, I get the urge to finish the first chapter of a new story. (I STILL don't have an idea about the title, yet, so as I finish, I'll tell you when I think of it.)
CrystalShifter chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
E!...Have I told you how brilliant you are yet? not just for this one but for all your stories?...WEll, your brilliant.
Ellen Tee chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
how sweet! was this chapter inspired from your own searching as of this moment? i luff that roy is edo's father! - update asap. sorry, but no requests. ttyl!

ellen tee
Death's Scythe chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
...he should get his memories back. All of them. But you should have it so that he's the same age as he was when he and Al performed the human transmutation. :)

()()

(OO)

(UU)o

O O

Look at Mr. Bunny!
kinkyho-slayr chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Aw! Poor Edo-kun, though, not being able to remember and some people giving him (a bit of) a hard time. But he survived it. )