Reviews for Around the World and Home Again
not a daddys girl chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
HEY this is me... I'm answering ur post that u sent me on this chapter ok... This is for the chapter 9 review i sent u...

Ideas:

The twins get kidnapped by a death eater

Harry tells dumbledore who he is.

Child services (magical child services) Take away the children because they deem Reese (Harry) not fit to watch his children.

Draco adopts the kids and gives them back to harry (AKA DRACO IS THEIR ADOPTED DAD, HARRY LIVES WITH DRACO TO WATCH HIS CHILDREN)
PeaceBeyond chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
*smirk.. true, ...but you at least updated,... i really really lyk this story... thnx..:D hope you write more chapters..
alanna246 chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Please dont quite this story...I love it, it is so different from other things that I have read. I really enjoy your writing but, to tell you the truth, I would have never been introduced or have kept reading your work if it wasn't for this story. I would suggest that maybe Draco and Reese start to go on dates, Reese become more secure but still firm that he is now Reese not Harry, Draco and his son should come and stay with Reese and the family for a couple of weeks in the summer, and the realtionship should bud. People start to suspect Reese has power becuase he does something to help/save Draco or his kids and drama ensues...evetually he is found out but he is secure enough that he doesnt care...Draco and him FINALLY get togehter officaly and of course there has be a happy ever after. Those are just some ideas, ruff plot outline, I hope it might have helped. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
good chapter, if you do not have ideas maybe you should wrap it up and end the story, tell how Draco's and Reese's relationship evolves, briefly, and whatever you want to add and thats it, really, just please don't let it unfinished, please, bye

momocolady
not a daddys girl chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
sry but i agree with wat u wrote at the bottom

S.R.P.
Ori Whitedeer chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
A nice story idea though there is was too much description for my tastes (don't take it as an insult but my short attention span hates description v-V) I'm going to fave this becuase I think its worth reading. It might take me a while though x_x.
The Black Lycan chapter 8 . 9/20/2006
Wow... this is sure a different story than the usuals... and because of this... YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!..

How can you leave us with such suspence!

I really liked it.. that's all i can say... beyond wat i expected when reading the summarry, that's for sure...

Just a few questions though...

Does Harry still have the ability to do magic? is he powerful?

Is he going to stay at hogwarts?

Who is Aarons mother?

PLS PLS update soon... and i'll promise to review for every chapter!

TBL
Slytherson chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
please update sooN!
MAnny2003 chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
oo lov it! PLEASE POST ASAP! cannot wait for the next chapter!

MAnny
love2bug63670 chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
i see you havent updated in a while, i hope you get to soon.
momocolady chapter 8 . 7/23/2006
I like it
insanechildfanfic chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
this is great
not a daddys girl chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
AWESOME... WAT'S GONNAHAPPEN NEXT
BSGirl chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
Wow! This is definitely the best Harry-leaves-the-wizarding-world-and-then-comes-back-with-kids fic I've read in months! Please update soon.
yaeko chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
ow! whats next? Its great that draco knows it really is,... but what are the twins going to do bout it? n why's hermione like that? please update son!1
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »