Reviews for Rain
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was beautiful.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is amazingly good! I like the twist of Katara being the one to mislead and use Zuko, instead of the other way around, the way it's been in other Blutara stories I've read and written. Your writing is beautiful, and you describe their strong emotions well. Good job.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is a very interesting take on the Blue Spirit's appearance. I could say it exhibits a different side of Katara because she's generally the girl who would rather sacrifice herself for her friends, not others, but who knows what the little lovely bloodbender could really be capable of? Great work.
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oooh, I love how the moment this story starts off, there's a history. And some sort of deceit or betrayal is involved. Makes the story all the more alluring.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Do you have a link to the prequel to this?
alagaesha chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Beautiful!
peacelovebooksx107 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
just saw this fic in my friend's favorites. so cute! i just re-watched the sozins comet and i really needed some zutara. so thank you for making that better haha :)
Tonnocal chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
gah! I kinda want a sequel, now that I've read the prequels...
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I see why you requested looking up the fanart before reading (which was gorgeous btw). It truly set the tone for the piece and had me so excited to hear how you brought such beautiful words to a simple tale of four panels. It was an awesome read, great job! Makes me wanna draw fanart if someone like you can reproduce an amazing story from it, but alas I know my artistic limitations and shall retreat to my FF cavern once more lol. Once again, job well done :D

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Zutaraness chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
aw so unbelievable bittersweet, i near started crying brcause of you, dam you and your amazing writing ability!
Jasmine Dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I must have at least reread this fic twice! Its amazing, and it really touches you, even though you don't have much of a backstory. Beautifully written!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was fun - I loved the image of Zuko and Katara in the rain, and I'm love the idea of Katara manipulating Zuko and then getting bitten because of it.

Good job.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wait, there's prequels? Where?

I may have been lost a bit, plot-wise, but I do like your writing style and the way Katara and Zuko's powerful emotions came through. Nicely dramatic.
chocolatepen chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
omgosh! after seeing the rain picture by irrel i just had to read your fanfic version-both of which grabbed my heart and stool it (cheesy i know but true none the less). an inspiring fic, i congradulate and applaud you fellow author.
taffy0823 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Very good. Lovely descriptions and emotions.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »