Reviews for Reaching Out
Laney Tate chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Wonderful I love it!
Destiny45 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Way interesting how you separated Karone from Astronema. Hadn't seen that before. Really put what they showed between Zhane and Astronema on the show versus all the fan fiction you read about him and Karone afterward in a new light.
JainaSolo18 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Nicely done. I really liked how you incorporated her thoughts into the story. Unfortunately, the series never did address this topic and I think you did a great job.

"It was actually comical the way the three men froze upon hearing Karone's voice. They turned around slowly, eyes wide with dawning horror, as they realized exactly what situation the Silver Ranger had talked himself into." I absolutely *loved* this part. I've actually seen and been in these situations and they're very comical.

Again, great job. I'm looking forward to reading more of your PR stories.

Regards,

JainaSolo18
Dagmar Buse chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Very sweet. :) And ... is it my imagination, or is this a nice precursor to Karone's leaving for (and apparel on board) Terra Venture later?
creativityabounds chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
I love it!
JainaSolo18 chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
Wow. I must say you certainly know how to create conflict and show a person's inner struggles with their worst enemy: themselves. You sure brought up an important topic, Karone's inner healing, that wasn't addressed in the show unfortunately. However, you did a beautiful job.

I absolutely enjoyed reading the part where Karone overhears Zhane, T.J., and Carlos talking. Poor Zhane! He always manages to put his foot in his mouth, whether intentional or not, but it sure was funny.

Keep up the awesome work and I'm looking forward to reading future chapters.

Happy Holidays!
Dagmar Buse chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Very nice. Very ... well, necessary, I guess. And is that a foreshadowing of Karone's stint on Lost Galaxy at the end? :)

Happy Holidays!
Destiny45 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Deep chapter, but the ending was very cute. Nice analysis of Zhane's feelings and that whole episode.
Silver Spider chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Wonderful job, as always. I love the alternating points of views. You really manage to reach the hearts of both characters. Can't wait fot more.
Dagmar Buse chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Very nice chapters, especially this 2nd one. I like the idea how Astronema might think her Karone-self to be flawed. Looking forward to seeing where you'll be taking this.
Destiny45 chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Great end of the chapter...
Sapphiregirl chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
*Claps* This was excellent!

I love the insight into Astronema that Zhane has in this chapter. The fact that he's looking deeper instead of merely writing her off as completely evil says a lot about him, given that Rangers tend to shoot first and ask questions later.

His sweetness confuses Astronema and it's fun to watch (and read). _

Happy writing!
darklover chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Loving this story so far.
Dagmar Buse chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Very nice. I like the introspective tone, and the subject is one that isn't often tackled in fanfiction. Also, your take on Zhane here is ... refreshingly different. :) Good job!
Destiny45 chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
That was incredibly original. All I can say is wow.