Reviews for Black Eyes
Tracey chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Ha ha! The cloak certainly got the job done!

So, he's going to collect it later, is he?

I think Imrahil has a inkling what's going on, certainly more of one that Lothiriel herself!

The entire premise of the story and events thus far...I don't think you could pull me away from this story by force. ;)
RedCinders chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
OH! this is getting very very very good! I can't wait for the next installment! yay ..please update ASAP!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
That was an excellent chapter!

I liked it alot.

I can't wait for the next installment!

-Vermilion
sister kitty chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Sqell

I go away for training and come back to two lovely chapters...

Thank you!
wondereye chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
well it looks like a small retreat for Eomer and Lothriel

look forward to the next chapter to see what happens next
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Great job - Eomer is so great! I can't believe she's still holding out! This chapter was good - I smiled the whole time reading it!
Willow-41z chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
I really liked the dialogue in this. It was very well written, and portrayed the characters very well.

This whole chapter was good, so I don't know what parts to comment on, but I liked the characterization of Aunt Ivriniel as a battering ram, and the whole scene with her and Eomer. This Eomer is a bit more short-tempered and a bit of a scoundrel, it seems, and it makes for very amusing exchanges!

The way Lothiriel ended up defending Eomer was cute, and the silent exchange between the two guys at the end was good. The part with the cloak was quite amusing, as was Lothiriel's remark about drowning.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Like the ocean, the tides are turning in Lothiriel's life. When we think they are receding, we learn they are only just beginning. Elwen.
Lady Bluejay chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Hi Lia,

A way to go yet then? That's good - lovely dialogue. I like the titles - I am quite getting into titles!LBJ
Lady Sorciere chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
YAY! You updated! That was a very nice chapter. Eomer did have me worried though, when he said that bit to her aunt about the cloak. I was thinking along the same lines as Lothiriel. And now I am wondering as to how the two are going to get together. I was sure that the betrothal would go through, but I was wrong. Hm . . . Well, that means that the story will continue! YAY! I'm glad that you're almost better. And my time in Mexico was great, if you were wondering. It was way prettier than I was expecting; and way greener too. I live in a desert state, so I thought that Mexico would be more like my home. Instead it was rainy and humid most of the time. Anyway, I am very eager for the next installment. Update soon. Please?

Seize the Day!
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
Sweet! This story just keeps getting better and better. It's very much in-character as well, I think. I look forward to the next chapter!
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
I wonder what would happen if someone does notice?
Tuima chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Just look haughty... *snerk*

Aaw, they're so cute together! And Lothiriel is jealous! Heh. This story makes my day.
Tracey chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
He he...is she really so oblivious to his (renewed?) interest? Or maybe it's better to ask if she's aware of his 'serious' interest, as opposed to natural interest coming from a member of the opposite gender.

Frodo (she's a girl, by the way...long story) the cat came over to add her chirping pur to the review.

I'll admit I was wondering where you'd gone, but it's good to find out that you survived that week mentioned in your A/N! Earaches are no fun. I hope you're feeling better!
Willow-41z chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
It was so nice to find this in my inbox this morning on a drizzly, grey day next to a cemetery, 1,0 miles from home. It cheered me up. :-) But I digress.

The characters were so in character, if that makes any sense, and their characters are so distinct and great that I can't help smiling at them. Eomer is a rogue and makes me laugh! You can practically see the interest going both ways between him and Lothiriel with their witty little remarks. And it was cute how he took care of her. And the jellyfish comment was great!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »