Reviews for Black Eyes
Lady Bluejay chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
Poor Eomer, another black eye! I hope it's the other side to the one Aelfhere gave him! Actually, I like your Eomer and I am sure Lothiriel will soon. I am also pleased because I thought there was only three chapters - but goody there's more!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
I really like this story.

They're both so nasty in a way.

Her especially, though.

It's splendid!

Keep up the good work!

Amandalie chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
you cannot stop there, i was soo into it and then you just stop, i really can't wait for the next update.

i totally didn't expect something like this to happen,this is a very unique e and l scenario.

eomer carrying a wet deerhound and a grumpy firefoot make a really funny picture. oh , and i like the damsel trying to save the guy for a change, i like this lothiriel very much. thanks for an amazing chappie. -amanda
Willow Spirit chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Oh my god, my heart was beating wildly throughout the last half of the chapter. Talk about intense! I'm looking forward to the good long wait that they'll have up on that island. They can easily be up there for several hours. How fun! Wonderful idea to stick them out there so they'll have nothing else to do but talk.

She's going to be in trouble though. After he saves her (we know he will!) she'll have a lot of explaining to do. Lothiriel is very brave. I like how she didn't even think of herself, only Eomer's safety. Who would send away his or her horse and then slide down the edge of a cliff?

Good luck on your next chapter.

Willow Spirit
quizzabella chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Oh dear missy, you really know how to leave a reader hanging on the edge of their seat don't you? Lovely sense of immenent danger - and Lothiriel was very gutsy in scrabbling down that cliff - I find herself liking her more and more. Please update soon, I'm actually rather worried about them all :)
Tuima chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
ACK! Horrors! You'd better write soon, or *else*. This is gonna be good...
Elwen of Lorien chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
When I was five I almost drowned when we took a vacation to Daytona. I went in the pool when nobody was watching me and I didn't really know how to swim. Scary. Can't really remember much besides one moment walking down the steps and the next having my stepmother pull me out. I can relate to Lothiriel. It is foolish of Eomer to ride out into the ocean, although I understand that he didn't know what was going on. So much for being so aware of his surroundings. Lol. Elwen.
ladyreader chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Oh, what a cliffhanger! I do hope you update soon, if you don’t I may be tempted to call you cruel! ;~)

Stupid male pride and ego, always ends with trouble doesn’t it? But I can’t wait to see what Eomer does once he knows the truth. Will he be angry, offended, amused or even, and as I suspect, a bit of all three?

I am loving your Lothiriel by the way, she’s fiery and interesting but with just enough faults to make her feel real. More ASAP please!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Now why did she do that?She could get herself,Eomer and her dog killed.
eyes of sky chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
ah lothiriel, foolhardy but brave! obviously a much more worthwile trait than the lovely dancing skills of the other 'pretty ladies'. damning with faint praise! although lady eilinel doesm't sound so mind-numbing. :) a skilful portrayal of eomer's weary 'noble' status - "what is it girl?". i can just imagine the look on his face. saving maidens all the time may possibly get a little tiresome? i just hope he manages to save this drowning maiden...
Elven Script chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
I love your fic so far! Lothiriel is quite sneaky isn't she? :) Can't wait for your next post!
alias-sd6 chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
wow, i love it so far! can't wait for your next update!
wondereye chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
I'm glad to see she had to redeem herself after lying.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
OMG What a cliffie! That was so evil!
Willow-41z chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Oh no, her plot has been discovered!

I liked the little details about Eomer's actions, which characterized him well as a warrior. I also thought Lothiriel's remorse was well-written and concurrent with the social mores of the time. I can't wait to see what the two of them come up with next! Lothiriel is going to have an interesting time explaining her plan to Eomer.

I know you're not going to kill of Lothiriel, but you're not going to kill off Anca, are you?
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »