Reviews for Black Eyes
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Ahhhhh love the black eye! Hilarious!

And this little detail "at least it's something I'm good at" (re: horse training) shows us a glimpse at Eomer's worries/self-doubt. Love it!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Eeeee! I love the tension!

This entire chapter is so well written. I can visualize everything!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Yes yes yes, well done Lothi! Except wait... He's not so bad, is he. ;)
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Re-reading these is like visiting an old friend. Thank you so much for your lovely stories!
FebruarySong chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
I am terribly late to the party, but when √Čomer gently offered to teach Loth√≠riel how to ride, I straight up screamed because it was sO CUTE
DefenestratedCountess chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Beautiful story!
Carly Carnations chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
I love this so much! Lothiriel is absolutely wonderful and Eomer, too. I hope you've written more of this pairing, goodness knows why I've been avoiding them. I love the characterisation here and the grammar is impeccable and I really, really hope there is more! (I shall go check out your profile now.)
thetwobones chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
This was so much fun! I have been binging on Eomer/Lothiriel fanfiction these past days and yours is definitely the one that's had me laughing most. I chuckled through this first chapter like a poor daft simpleton and it was glorious, can't wait to keep reading! Love the spirit and wit Lothiriel is showing ;)
bookworm1 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
that was such a short but sweet story! I wish it could have lasted longer (hint hint, make a sequel)
Cheez Socks chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
These two have got to be one of my favorite couples to read about, and your story was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it.
mscalliope chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I loved it! Gonna check your other stories right away.
tadah2 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
This was too cute! :D
Anon chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
It ended quite abruptly, but nicely.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
What a kiss. ;)
Anon chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I love this Eomer you describe.
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »