Reviews for Black Eyes
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Hehe. Another brilliant story! Thanks for writing and posting!
Borys68 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Silly girl!
Had she not gone riding Eomer would had drowned. This unfortunate event would had led, quite naturaly, to the retraction of the marriage proposal.
Everybody - meaning Lothiriel - happy!

Borys
Borys68 chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Sweet.
The oink-oink mixup was a hoot!
Borys
Yuki Suou chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
I'm completely engrossed!
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it :-)
jackass in the box chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful! i was hooked since reading the first chapter. good job!
jackass in the box chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
You really set up the stage well! I am interested in reading more.

Excellent summary, by the way.
Ruya Firtina chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Sigh...you are just so good at writing. I'm rereading your works again-they really transport you to the lands of Gondor and Rohan. It's marvelous. The amount of research you put into these works is astounding. There's just so much detail-though none of it unnecessary. It's detailed without the detail clogging up the story. Beautiful.
iwishiwasjane chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
loved it!

the pink dress was hilarious, and i love this lothiriel- shes really clever, organising the food and stuff :)
Turwaithien chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Such a lovely story...as all of yours are!

Here Lothíriel is quite a resourceful young princess.

It was a mental treat in itself to picture this pink monstrosity of a dress...;-)

It's lovely to read how Éomer even charmed dragon Ivriniel. LOL

No need to say that I'm glad of course that Lothíriel changed her mind in the end.

I never tire of your stories because they are refreshing, divers and addictive.

GREAT job as always! THANK YOU!
Ruya Firtina chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh my freaking god. This is wonderful. You are wonderful. Aunt Ivriniel is wonderful. Seriously, I love all of the battle-language. Gah.
ethuil chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I loved this story! It was so funny (especially in the beginning) and very well-written! A very enjoyable read!
Talia119 chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
I had forgotten how much I liked this story! I just read it again and it is really wonderful. I love your humor. Pink dress and green veil! I shudder!
shine lots chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I know how Lothiriel feels when she says: "In her opinion his tendency to regard the personal affairs of his family as an ongoing source of amusement was one of his less endearing qualities." Wow, you make me identify with your characters, and you really do capture realistic feelings! True talent! Love it!
shine lots chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I really like how interested you keep us. After all, this quoted idea ("Next her father would appeal to Éomer's chivalry, the latter would offer to restore her honour by making her his wife and everybody would be satisfied") should be old news to us, as I have expected this to be Imrahil's line of attack since chapter three, yet you still intrigue me with the idea. That's talent!

Oh, and I love Lothiriel's rejoinder.

"I suppose the proper thing for me to have done was to drown," she muttered rebelliously. hahaha. Lol!
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »