Reviews for The Perfect Ending
peaca101 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Cam you write some more chapters please!
peaca101 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I love it!
macs ace chapter 14 . 5/10/2007
I love this, there really aren't enough fics where denny and Izzie get to be together, i was gutted when they killed Denny. I hope you update this soon!
AmazonKitten chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
I am loving this story so far. Please finish it. I've watched the entire second season about 3 times in the past four days and I'm needing my Denny/Izzie fix. You were doing SO well, keep it up!
The3rdWinchester chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
hey this is a really great story! I love it! Good happy izzie and denny romance. ;) write more!
GreenEyedUnicorn chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
wow! i love it! i was so upset when they killed Denny! this story makes me feel better! update soon!
Trini08 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I love this story. its the best "what if Denny lived" stories i've read. Keep writing, cant wait to read more.
everwoodcoffee14 chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
Good fluffy content
everwoodcoffee14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hey I am a fellow writer and the stuff I have on here sucks! But I want to give you a bit of constructive criticism, make it readble. The plot is cute, I and a HUGE dizzie fan, BUT I cant read this story because its not alligned and it hurts my eyes to read it. I really want to read it so if you could put it up in a readable format, like just go to word and double space EVERYTHING, and triple space the dialogue! thats what is killing me! thanks other wise great story!
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
l
Logan13 chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
I love Denny and I am interested to see where this story goes. Please update soon.
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
Aww! Here you have a new lector! I love your fic, it's amazing :D. I'm from Chile and I speak spanish, but I take classes of english and I understand everything in english, but I don't know express very well who I'm feel about your fic, I just love it! D... I search for weeks one good fic about Izzie and Denny, and now I meet this, and I only want say you, you are a very good writer! and I hope read more of this story so soon!

Hugs!

MalĂș *
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
I'M SUCH A DENNY FAN.I WAS SO PISSED OFF WHEN HE DIED.I CRIED LIKE A THE STORY.
sanderswife chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
aw poor denny and izzie they have been through so much! you are doing a really good job hope you update soon.
debbieja chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
It seems like they're both hurting. I'm glad he called Meredith to try and help them work things out. Hopefully they'll both see that the rewards are worth the risk and they have the potential to have a good life together

Debbie