Reviews for Encounter
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awww this was sad in it's way. Poor Squall...
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is...perhaps one of the best LeonRiku stories I have read in the longest time. The flow of it was a little...unsteady at times, but some parts were outright hilarious, need I quote the paragraph of Sephiroth's illegitimate lovechild for you?

But the bit of fluff at the end was very sweet, and it would be nice to see a continuation..or at least another story about them.

This story is full of awesome, great job.
redstrawberrychan chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Very nice, very nice indeed! I was wondering how you’d do it, get Riku and Leon (man I don’t like calling Squall ‘Leon’ but I see the point why he changed it in KH but I still don’t like it!) to well, ‘come together’. The kiss was too cute! Riku was charming, asking Squall to remember for him. Wonderful! And of course you did a fabulous job!

Have tah quote you bec I loved how you wrote this.

‘Leon decided the splitting headache was a warning that he had well and truly filled his quota of existentialist philosophical musings for today.’ This is too awesome! So like Squall.

AND

‘Leon blinked against the fading brightness and got his second shock of the day - in front of him stood not Sora, but a boy who looked like Sephiroth's illegitimate lovechild.’ Mwahaha! Yes indeed!

So I loved this fic! It was awesome! You are fabulous!
fullmetalguitar chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Seriously, all this memory-not memory stuff is news to me, which is weird.. because I'm played the damn games and read mountains of fucking fanfics, so now I have to go question my friend who knows everything... anyways, a review, right.

I'd love to see Leon deliver the message _~
Takayu chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Thoughts of murder?

A few.

*big puppy dog eyes*

Riku will come back, won't he?

-sniff-

_

*After KH2*

Sora: Um, Riku?

Riku: Yeah?

Sora: Well...um...after Namine fixed my memories...I kind of got a lot of them back and some of them...well, I'm not sure but...

Riku: Just spit it out. What's wrong?

Sora: Did you kiss Leon?

Riku:...

XD
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Firstly:

Leon blinked against the fading brightness and got his second shock of the day - in front of him stood not Sora, but a boy who looked like Sephiroth's illegitimate lovechild, and Leon would have immediately believed this theory if he hadn't known that Sephiroth was about as far from straight as you could get and devoting his entire time to chasing a semi-willing Cloud all over the place.

I fell in love with that entire paragraph.

Secondly: I am DROWNING in fluff here. At least my death will be nice.
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Rofl, yay for crack pairings! xD Awesome job, and your choice of words was hillarious. x3

And they kissed. :3 Yays to them. Don't worry too much on the Reverse Rebirth part, I don't think any of us are too sure on the details.
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Love it! LeonRiku is awesome!
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 5/25/2006

BWAHAHAHA ROFLMAO That was the singel BEST line I've read in a lo~ong time! XDD

I agree they can be stubborn, but nicely done. *Adds to favs*
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
LOL I was wondering how you were gonna get them to kiss! Very clever... yeah, Riku and that Sora fixation of his is very troublesome, huh? XD You did your best to keep them in-character for the short story, and it worked out! We authors have to be sneaky about our crack pairings, you see...

Yay, memory!Leon XD

-RA, out
Latavia chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Ah, genius. I knew there was a reason you're on my favorite authors list. Absolute love for the entire thing.